Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Don't you mean the wife? Flack is the one who talked with the daughter,whom while I can't condone what she and her boyfriend did,but understand why. I don't think they meant to hurt anyone but often times with young people, they didn't think things through on this. The only thing come sentence time that will go in their favor is that they didn't kill him.
Oh I see how that read like that. But I switched from daughter to wife in that post lol. I wonder what the charges would be for the daughter and boyfriend?Home invasion and attempted murder? But no, guess it would be capital murder since he died...hmm.
Home invansion and assault are the charges I would see against those two. At the end of the day,they didn't kill him, Elizabeth did.
Ninja, I agree. Mark will get home invasion, not sure if Elizabeth will since it was never said whether she still lived there (I'm assuming she did), and they'll both get burglary with a deadly weapon and intent to cause bodily harm. Not as bad as attempted murder, but still some hefty felonies.

Oh I see how that read like that. But I switched from daughter to wife in that post lol. I wonder what the charges would be for the daughter and boyfriend?Home invasion and attempted murder? But no, guess it would be capital murder since he died...hmm.
Home invansion and assault are the charges I would see against those two. At the end of the day,they didn't kill him, Elizabeth did.
Ninja, I agree. Mark will get home invasion, not sure if Elizabeth will since it was never said whether she still lived there (I'm assuming she did), and they'll both get burglary with a deadly weapon and intent to cause bodily harm. Not as bad as attempted murder, but still some hefty felonies.

This is where I wish they had a Law & Order thing to see what would happen with those two,as well as last week's episode. I could see plea agreements for them. The fact Mark didn't kill Elizabeth even though she could ID him will go a long way for him and Meg.
They will do some time for asaault but IMO,Ron was a dead man anyway. Elizabeth simply took advantage of an opportunity to kill her husband and shift the blame on to the perfect scapegoats,two home invaders.

I gave the episode an A overall. It was very interesting, with all the twists and the turns. Some were more obvious than others, though. Especially when they found out that the husband was smothered, I immediately thought that it was the wife. The daughter being absent for pretty much the first half of the film was a little suspicious as well, not enough to make me think she was a home invader, though.
Also, is it just me or do rich people always seem to know a lot about wine? :confused:

It sounds like they mean tired or worn out. It sounds like it's horse-based...if a horse has been working hard and isn't properly cooled down and dried off, they get sick.

Just finished watching the episode. I liked it despite the case being pretty predictable. There were some good character moments and that always makes an episode with a so-so case better. Another solid B from me.

This is where I wish they had a Law & Order thing to see what would happen with those two,as well as last week's episode. I could see plea agreements for them. The fact Mark didn't kill Elizabeth even though she could ID him will go a long way for him and Meg.
They will do some time for asaault but IMO,Ron was a dead man anyway. Elizabeth simply took advantage of an opportunity to kill her husband and shift the blame on to the perfect scapegoats,two home invaders.
I agree. It would be nice if they went over charges. Often on the CSIs they reiterate stuff that is obvious but here it would be more interesting. I watch a lot of cases on the real life First 48 and often accessories get charged just as the one who actually kills.

I like watching promos, even the 10-second ones. It keeps me excited for new episodes. But giving away (almost) the entire episode in just 10 seconds?! CBS PR thanks for that. You did great! Thanks for showing the critical scene! Because of this, I have decided not to watch any promo for the remaining 7 episodes of the season. And also, this might be the last season so I want anything that will happen from now on a surprise.

Anyway, the episode was still pretty good. The daughter's involvement was kind of a surprise. The wife's wasn't. Ugh.

Gave the episode a B+. Felt the wife was involved but shocked to see she actually did the killing! Good to see most of the cast involved. Aaaaah, gee, wonder who could have sent Mac the e-mail......a blast from the past, maybe? Really, trying to warm up to Jo's character......

Gave the episode a B+. Felt the wife was involved but shocked to see she actually did the killing! Good to see most of the cast involved. Aaaaah, gee, wonder who could have sent Mac the e-mail......a blast from the past, maybe? Really, trying to warm up to Jo's character......

On the NY IMDB board, some are suggesting it's Mac's wife. :rolleyes:

On the NY IMDB board, some are suggesting it's Mac's wife. :rolleyes:
Wait, what?!?!!!!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That is so ridiculous it's hilarious :lol:

And if she has a good lawyer she could possibly even get a reduced sentence given that she believed her husband had been plotting to kill *her*, couple that with the stress of her ordeal, it could be argued that she just 'snapped' when she saw her husband at her mercy.

I'm intrigued by who Mac's friend request is from. He didn't seem all that happy by it, so it can't be somebody he already knows/likes. Maybe another NCIS fan :)

Back