• Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This might be a stupid question but how do I attach an avatar so it appears under my name after I post something??

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

This might be a stupid question but how do I attach an avatar so it appears under my name after I post something??

Once you have 50 posts, you'll be able to add an avatar. Until you get there, you won't have the option to add one. :)

There is a little info in the spoiler thread about RYan in an upcoming episode.

lol...why they always confront him with dogs in that way they like want to eat him? :guffaw::guffaw: im a dog lover plus i work in dog pound so that eppie fits me :) caaant wait

Oh how I loved that spoiler. Ryan and wildlife... uh... dogs:D

Can't wait to ever see it:)

So I didn't get a chance to watch the episode til Friday! Classes started this week so everything has been a bit crazy. I wasn't a fan of that episode at all, but there was a good amount of Ryan time. :p

It's great that there's a spoiler about Ryan upcoming, not so great that it's nothing new. :/

Wee! Two days till "Blown Away" *excited*
Saw promo for the episode. Wasn't that exciting as ones for CTV and CBS. I wonder whether they give promo's for foreign channels or those channels make up their own episode promo's..:confused:

Omg I'm hyped right now. Just "officially" watched Blown Away.

Finally nobody and nothing disturbed me (yeah being "slightly" drunken state plus helping friend to find her boyfriend doesn't count like undisturbed watching...).

Did miss two things at first time: trailer park factor and Ryan moaning.

I totally loved the opening with flying Ryan. Very inspiring:lol: (hurricane topic will be on my next to-write list)

Absolutely loved "Dorothy and Toto" comment. So hilarious.

Told mom that CSI Miami team are superhumans. Gets injured but rolls back like snowballs.

Odd but seems tonight's "potato gun night", first Miami then House :lol:

And the last super-cute moment was the famous locker scene. I so loved how Ryan explained Walter that he actually did save his life. I need a video from that:adore:

Ryan was so sweet to Walter that I totally melted. They're such a good friends. I keep wondering how that'd be if Jesse's been still alive. Would they put him into tornado instead of Ryan? Ah endless guesses.

Anyways can't wait next episode (gotta check out how much of Ryan was there, otherwise will have to turn my attention to science).

^^
That episode has some of my favorite Ryan/Walter scenes.

Have just seen that "Blown Away" will reair this Sunday.

Oh yes. And awesome. Lol at least H called Ryan in his first name. Even mom said he maybe doing it because H's sacred for him. Though I can't recall previous time.

Just learned that there's possibility to get Identical movie dvd and Jon's signature. I'm still trying to squeeze out the way of how to get on that list but the person seems reluctant to reveal details.
Just hope to dig through that because I'm dying for that movie.
And then I got ignored about naked Jon's pic.

Gah sorry for rant but being so close to that movie and get bit of Jon for myself makes me moody. Gosh how it irks me when some1 "shines" around about everything. And I'm jealous. I don't care about signed picture, I'm after movie. Especially if that's Jon's friend. Though I'm doubting slightly.

Lol at least H called Ryan in his first name. Even mom said he maybe doing it because H's sacred for him. Though I can't recall previous time.
H called Ryan by his first name in the episode "Burned" from the 5th season too.

Lol at least H called Ryan in his first name. Even mom said he maybe doing it because H's sacred for him. Though I can't recall previous time.
H called Ryan by his first name in the episode "Burned" from the 5th season too.

Oh. That obviously popped out of my head:alienblush:

Back