"Zippered" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Smokey

Nickaholic
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Zippered'
Episode Number: 1209
Synopsis: "When the CSI team discovers a deceased rancher was also a ballistics expert, they have to work with the FBI to solve the case."
Original Airdate
: December 07, 2011
Written By: Joe Pokaski
Directed By: Alec Smight

Guest Stars:

• Monique Gabriela Curnen as Xiomara Garcia
  • Grant Show as Agent Viggo McQuaid
  • Matt Lauria as Agent Pratt
  • Titus Welliver as Mark Gabriel
  • Annabeth Gish as Laura Gabriel
  • Sterling Beaumon as Drillbit
  • Patrick LoSasso as Michael Newbury
  • Benjamin Ciaramello as Lenny Wesson
  • Kay Panabaker as Lindsey Willows

sadly no :(. one more week left. I'm anxious to see how this episode plays out (actually that goes for all three of Catherine's episodes).

One more week :(
Tonight's that concert thingy for the Grammies :rolleyes:
I think there's still a repeat CM, so that's better than nothing I guess.

Well, I got in trouble at work because I told my boss there was a new episode on last night and he told his girlfriend and they stayed up late to watch it! :lol:

I was just about to ask the same thing. ^^^ Nice to see CBS is pulling out all the stops for Marg's exit arc. /sarcasm

The first promo's we get are usually from fans who DVRed the episode. After Wednesdays Grammy thing they probably showed a promo for a Thursday night show. I figure we'll probably see something over the weekend.

Susan

I was just about to ask the same thing. ^^^ Nice to see CBS is pulling out all the stops for Marg's exit arc. /sarcasm
Hopefully, there will be a promo tonight during CSI:NY, since it's a new episode.

I think they will start promoting the heck out of Marg's last 2 episodes after the holidays. Casual viewers have a short attention span; and since they are just now filming them, they probably don't have much to work with.

The first promo's we get are usually from fans who DVRed the episode. After Wednesdays Grammy thing they probably showed a promo for a Thursday night show. I figure we'll probably see something over the weekend.

Susan
I watched the Grammys thing and there was no CSI promo after it.

Back