Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #8: A Beautiful Soul

Finally, i was able to watched this epi. And some caps for you.

She is awesome...

I mean she said 'awesome' here...

Oh,anyway she is just...totally..absolutely..(hmm, what's the word Inxs? );)

Aaahh... i miss posting here. How are you all?
Hi x3nity
Hi, back! :)

Oh,anyway she is just...totally..absolutely..(hmm, what's the word Inxs? )
she is awesome :lol:
She's not just awesome. She's a burning star of awesomeness. Jorja should have shirts made with the catchphrase, "Bow before my awesomeness!" and then a picture of herself. I'd buy ten of those in different colors.:)

Woah, I've been gone for awhile, we've got new season screencaps which means I don't have to do them. Thank goodness, because I've been too lazy.:lol: Thanks everyone for the screencaps.

Not much to cap of Sara in Tell-Tale Hearts

She's not just awesome. She's a burning star of awesomeness. Jorja should have shirts made with the catchphrase, "Bow before my awesomeness!" and then a picture of herself. I'd buy ten of those in different colors.:)
^ :) :) Awesomeness?!? ....How about this?...
Her jorjeousness! ;)

Not much to cap of Sara in Tell-Tale Hearts

^ :) :) Awesomeness?!? ....How about this?...
Her jorjeousness! ;)
Wow, new word alert! Better get those dictionary people on the phone because "jorjeousness" is now officially a word...to CSI fans anyway. Hmm...what about Jorjaly? But that sounds like jiggly which makes me giggle uncontrollably.:lol:

Here's a pic:
Jorja at the beach

'BITTERSWEET' has full of Sara. I should've post the whole video here but it is not possible (& i don't know how) :lol:

Just a little some here:

Ugh! the ending... :adore:

Enjoy.

Thanks for posting the pics and the screencaps, everyone. This has been a good season so far with some nice Sara/Jorja time. :)

Woah, Liv89, someone wants to win the MVF award for the Jorja pic thread.:lol: Thanks for the tons of screencaps. And thanks to x3nity, also for the screencaps.

Back