• It's about time, she's waited long enough

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Let's Go Berserk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berserk for Boa Vista

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And still no spoilers...whatever..I give up any hopes.
Don't give up hope, my friend! Our girl's been pretty busy since the tenth season started filming - she's already filmed for AMC one or two times, she's been in NY (or is going to) this month in order to do some work for Crest (as per her Twitter account), and she is also heading back to AMC again at the end of the month to work with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

To be completely honest, I'm surprised to hear that she won't be missing from any episodes considering how busy she is! We should appreciate that Eva and everything she's involved with - as well as CSI: Miami itself - are being so accommodating to us and working with her busy schedule to make sure that we still see some of her every week! :)

Wait! *Put's on superhero costume*

I'm here to deliver some Eva-licious news Evudes and Evaettes :thumbsup:

The synopis of "Countermeasures" states that Horatio tries to stand between Natalia and certain death!!!!! :eek: Looks like Randy isn't through with her yet and will most likely try/plan another hit on our girl :eek:

Is it wrong of me to think of this as a good thing??

Btw! Has anyone seen the promos? (I can't :() Please share any Eva-licious news if there is some *fingers crossed* :thumbsup:

Mel, up up and awwwwaaaaayyy....... :thumbsup:

The synopis of "Countermeasures" states that Horatio tries to stand between Natalia and certain death!!!!! :eek: Looks like Randy isn't through with her yet and will most likely try/plan another hit on our girl :eek:

Btw! Has anyone seen the promos? (I can't :() Please share any Eva-licious news if there is some *fingers crossed* :thumbsup:

There isn't a promo for the premiere yet, Mel. What's been shown so far is just seasonal promos for CBS shows; they show nothing new.

"certain death", I believe, is referring to Horatio's own fate. He's standing between saving Natalia or him dying. That's how I took it anyway.

There isn't a promo for the premiere yet, Mel. What's been shown so far is just seasonal promos for CBS shows; they show nothing new.

"certain death", I believe, is referring to Horatio's own fate. He's standing between saving Natalia or him dying. That's how I took it anyway.

I was thinking that too MJ, at least until I started think about it. Spoilers show Natalia has a slight "Randy freakout" at the hospital. Now, that could be a un-related event or it could be foreshadowing.

Also, H is there when Randy is taken down, which hints towards the standing between Natalia and certain death. I don't think it would have been worded that way if they were talking about H's death.

New pics of Eva....smiling & brushing her teeth (yes, really :p)

http://www.startraksphoto.com/site/gallery/Gallery.aspx?ev=0E0FDF4E577

As for Natalia.....
another Natalia-Halloween episode!

This is a big episode for Natalia. After tracking down a suspect and placing him under arrest, the suspect resists and bites Natalia on the wrist with his canine fangs (also known as "vampire teeth").

This is when Eva needs her dear friend Sara Michell Gellar to make a guest appearance. ;)

New pics of Eva....smiling & brushing her teeth (yes, really :p)

http://www.startraksphoto.com/site/gallery/Gallery.aspx?ev=0E0FDF4E577

As for Natalia.....
another Natalia-Halloween episode!

This is a big episode for Natalia. After tracking down a suspect and placing him under arrest, the suspect resists and bites Natalia on the wrist with his canine fangs (also known as "vampire teeth").

This is when Eva needs her dear friend Sara Michell Gellar to make a guest appearance. ;)

Ahh...hehe...totally fun pics of her brushing her teeth. :p:D

I just wonder if this will be a really "big episode" for Natalia. Maybe Natalia learnt a skill or two from Buffy, so she should handle that Vampire herself. Yahoo!!! LOL!! :lol:

Eva video from yesterday in NY -- she talks a little about AMC, CSIMiami*, & her new gig as spokesperson for Crest/OralB.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/pine-valley-eva-rue-csi-hollywood-celebrity-buzz-14422937

*There are no spoilers. She's pretty much biting her tongue, only saying that Natalia is alive but can't tell how. She seems extremely excited about the new season.....& very hush-hush about it.

ETA:
TVGuide network; AMC tribute with a very teary Eva (I must be emotional 'cause I just totally cried watching this :()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1IB_TocjE

Last edited:
^I'm sure you are not the only one!! It was :(, cause we love her.

She seems to be pretty busy the past week too and I want more from CSI Miami.

My gosh Eva's everywhere these past few days! I've got a few more interviews but I'm posting this one first as there is a little on Natalia (& really there's no need for a spoiler box but I'll do it to be safe):

Last we saw Natalia in the season nine finale, things were looking pretty grim, how fast do things turn around for her in season ten?
E.L.R.: I'm shooting episode five now so episode one turned out [okay] for me, but I can't tell you what happens! You will have to tune in to see!​

How heavily will the recent events-- the kidnapping, the being trapped in the car-- weigh on Natalia in her daily life? Will she be able to do her job as usual or will we see more of a downward spiral this year?
E.L.R.: I'm happy to share there is no downward spiral. Natalia rallies!​

What are the odds Natalia may find love this year?
E.L.R.: Find love? I don't know, they don't tell me anything! Though on our show there is always a flirtation, and a flirtation would be fun!​

The rest of the interview can be read here:
http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-...ghs-on-all-my-children-csi-miami-crest-oral-b

Will return in a bit with the others.

ETA:
Eva talking about Bingo & Frank (her dogs) & National GuideDog month:
http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/category/0,,20497087,00.html

Crest/Oral B, beauty tips, & her go-to must have products
http://www.stylelist.com/2011/09/01/eva-la-rue_n_943301.html

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those interviews! Eva is definitely a good promoter/advocate of our show!

FYI, Eva has updated her webpage.

Last edited:
Back