Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

Oohh, thank you, BDS!! You know I'll enjoy my time with Ryan... and while he's with me, ;) I am wanting to continue the color theme and go with one of my absolute favorite Ryan colors-- Pink!

Go for it, ladies! Can't wait to see the goodness!!!

Totally gave me reason to cap my favorite pink outfit he's worn, =).

Reach!
Pondering
I gotta say, the episode those two are from (Bombshell) has to be my absolute favorite with the costuming of the characters. Everyone is in some form of pink or purple (assuming to do with Breast Cancer Awareness Month), and every actor pulled it off. Heck, even H is wearing some color besides black! Beautiful to the eye!

Oh, God
I'll Be Gentle <---- Okay, technically, that's more of a light violet than pink... but I couldn't resist, =).

Wow. You guys made this really difficult... love all the pics... (I'm a sucker for the pink!) but here goes--

Second runner up is GG...
Reach Absolutely *LOVE* the showing of his arms in this one. (And I hadn't ever seen that exact cap before!)

First runner up is BDS...
His Pink Royalty His hair.. his arms... nuff said! *swoon*

And the winner is GF...
Serious in Pink Love the intense gaze.. his eyes, and, of course- THE HAIR. Perfect!

So, with that, I pass Ryan off to you, GF!!

**AND I have to throw in an honorable mention. GG, I'll be Gentle... best scene ever. And I love that color as well! ;)**

Back