• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just watch all those episodes one after the other, if so you had a nice Miami marathon.

Yup. All of them one by one. And it was greatest Miami marathon ever bc that site allowed me to watch all the episodes w/o waiting or expiring :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! Remember we all love ya! :luvlove:

haven't been online today, gotta check out and tweet smth nice ;)

Did you just watch all those episodes one after the other, if so you had a nice Miami marathon.

Yup. All of them one by one. And it was greatest Miami marathon ever bc that site allowed me to watch all the episodes w/o waiting or expiring :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! Remember we all love ya! :luvlove:

haven't been online today, gotta check out and tweet smth nice ;)

BDS - you werent the only one who had a Jon Togo marathon and i had one last night and i might do it again tonight as Jon's on tonight in two hours time wahey

Lol nice KM ;)
Only this was just by sure accident without a hope to get any aviable watchable link. But I got soooo lucky after Under The Influence still getting access to the same site. And then I just remembered all those episodes I didn't get to see yet but were dying to see them so I sacrifised my sleep and watched :D

OMG Ryan was so cute in his first eppie:adore: I really loved his snarky comments and everything. LOL I even remembered that particular episode. I just had amnesia for a while :guffaw:
Yikes! How I loved his yell in Wheels Up:lol:

Uh I could go on and on forever.
My fav moment was the telescope scene... His adorable smirk and everything:drool: So priceless :luvlove:

Ok shutting up now :D That could become as an obsession. A very serious one :lol:

Lol nice KM ;)
Only this was just by sure accident without a hope to get any aviable watchable link. But I got soooo lucky after Under The Influence still getting access to the same site. And then I just remembered all those episodes I didn't get to see yet but were dying to see them so I sacrifised my sleep and watched :D

OMG Ryan was so cute in his first eppie:adore: I really loved his snarky comments and everything. LOL I even remembered that particular episode. I just had amnesia for a while :guffaw:
Yikes! How I loved his yell in Wheels Up:lol:

Uh I could go on and on forever.
My fav moment was the telescope scene... His adorable smirk and everything:drool: So priceless :luvlove:

Ok shutting up now :D That could become as an obsession. A very serious one :lol:

Ditto and i loved my marathon last night and i might have a NY/Jon Togo marathon tonight

Oh I had a thought of Mentalist marathon but didn't have enough time. Actually I think I need some more hours in day than just 24. Maybe 30 or more would be good :lol:

Still watching Trauma.
Gettin ready for very teary Grey's Anatomy episode :(

I baked him a lovely cake but it was to small for me to fit in to jump out off note to self more baking powder for next year.

Yay Birthday partaaayyyy!!!!! Happy Birthday to someone who magically doesn't age? lol! But he looks better and better every year. :)

And that cat video was just crazy! lol!!! It must have taken her HOURS to do. But she has talent. I hope she goes far with cartooning.

I just remembered that my mom's birthday is on the same day as another....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE!! :)

Just wanted to pop on over here and wish Jonathan the best day ever! (as if I haven't done that enough already on Twitter,lol.) Yay! ...okay, bed time, lol.

LOVE the video! So cute!! And, I must say, HAPPY late bday to our fabulous Mr. Togo! :) As if I haven't tweeted the heck out of it as well... I had to say it here! :) Love my WolfePack girls! WE ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back