Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I had a feeling the jontogo77 was his real twitter. I added him on facebook two years ago just to see if he would accept it. And he hasn't accepted it or denied it......One day a couple months ago I saw on my news feed there was a post by him, so I thought he accepted me. Then I looked....and it still says "friend request sent." lol!

I wouldn't be offended if he denied me. I just don't get it lol

And THANK YOU Shane for the interview! :D Obviously we all wish we could hear from him more often! :)

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thanks for the interview! I wish you could have asked about his movie, Identical, and congratulated him on his award. It saddens me to think he is sad about the series ending. I would love to see him do more action roles too! I am not into comedy even though he would be great at it. His attitude about the twitter account confirms what I was thinking--he really doesn't find himself to be that interesting and couldn't be bothered with writing down his thoughts. In fact, I don't think he really understands how popular he is and takes his career in stride without worrying too much about the future. That humbleness or unassuming nature is rare in Hollywood and is probably the quality I love best about him.

Regarding the initial 19 episodes ordered. I think they do this every year; CBS tends to announce increased orders after a few episodes if the ratings are decent.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I still tend to think that twitter just isn't Jon's thing,it's something he could do without.He did state that his life was sort of boring,but so are some of those tweets people send out.More than likely,he's as interesting as everyone else thinks they are and to his fans,more so.I'm interested in his apparent love of boxing.You frequently see him wearing tee shirts picturing boxing greats of the past,so it seems he loves the history of boxing as well. I'm sure there are plenty of non boring things about him,another interview worth!
    Anytime something has been a part of your life for several years,you are going to feel a little sadness once it ends,but you still move forward and I know Jon will.
    I would have liked a question about his movie too as well as the part he has in that second movie out there and if he has any interest in more web series.
    CBS has pretty much stuck with the number of episodes that were ordered for the CSI's series.We knew that there were 22 episodes ordered last season,and it was known the number of episodes ordered for the othe CSI's also.CBS has been consistent with sticking to the number of episodes ordered. Of course we all will continue to wish for an increased number,and there could always be a first time that we see an increase.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i think he just isnt twitter person. but i dont mind it, people are different and i am accepting it. and also i'd be looking forward to see him in more movies/tv shows. and i hope for tonight's epi to ease my headaches so i can pull through this day

5. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Can u send me the official link of his fb account please? I just wanna see what one is his actual page lol x

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I disagree. It may have been true last year, but there definitely has been years where the orders were increased by three episodes after a few weeks into the season. It depends on how well the new series are doing and how our show's ratings are doing.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Sorry Theresa,I'm sticking with what I said before.It was known how many episodes of Miami were going to air for seasons 7,8 and 9 before the start of the season ,and I actually think I knew the number of episodes for season 5 also.It was even known that season 7 of Miami was going to have 25 episodes before the start of the season .The number of episodes generally are not confirmed until the season starts ,but the numbers we heard before the start of the season is what the network went with.
    Of course,that does not mean there will be no change or increase this season.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  8. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi all, I think we should avoid discussion about Jon's personal accounts. If he sets up a twitter or something else specifically for fans, that's fine to share, but please avoid posting anything about any private accounts. Thanks! :)

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG that was just soooo awesome:D:D:D:D:D

Finally saw those episodes!!!!!!!!
    Sooo lovely:)

Caged was just so intense. And I finally saw that moment where Ryan got hit...
    And that was a bit too short-y to really see it :klingon:

But I liked anyways, Ryan really is one tough guy:lol:

Also loved those funny moments in Hunting Grounds where Ryan whined about ''big bad'' wildlife:guffaw::guffaw:

That ''leech'' moment was just priseless:guffaw:

Really enjoyed ''bullied Ryan'' story and the ending scene with telescope was truly & edlessly priceless!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I start to wonder what are we gonna see/learn about Ryan for next season.....
    I really hope that's gonna be much more:):)

~Ok it was a very nice & long night but now I think would be time enough late/early to rest my eyes and feed my mind with the memories of all Jon I just watched hoping it'll be enough for sme time:guffaw:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Did you just watch all those episodes one after the other, if so you had a nice Miami marathon.

11. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! The world's a better place with you in it!

Also, below is the cutest video someone posted on Jon's twitter page. Hope he views it today on his birthday; it will give him a good laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgEm4Gf5t20

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Happy Birthday Jonathon! Love & adore you!

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I also had a Miami marathon last night too as i watched season 3 up to season 6 and i managed to get to bed at 5am :lol::lol::lol::lol:

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jonathan actually retweeted this video.I bet he enjoyed it lots.

Also wishing Jonathan the happiest of birthday!

15. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Yeah, and then we retweeted it! (and Tumblr-d it, lol). That video is hysterical!

But yes, Happy B-day to the awesome Royal Hottness that he is, =).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.