Interview: Jonathan Togo

I rarely watch Miami anymore because H and Delko make me want to punch kittens and kick puppies, but I do like the Ryan, Natalia and Walter trio. Interesting interview. Thanks, Shane.

LOL! This made me giggle... :lol:

Anyway, as for the interview, I absolutely LOVED it. I, too, enjoyed the insight on the characters... as well as his view of the sweater vest!! The speedo comment made me giggle... I would LOVE to sit down and chat with him... he seems so loveable... *sigh* Shane, you're so lucky! I said it before... I ENVY YOU! :)

Thanks again!!

Shane--that was a totally awesome interview with Jon! :thumbsup: And, I just realized that you're vegaslights here. You'll have to excuse me; I'm still new. :p

There has always been a question that i would like to be answered by Jon though but never got to ask it yet and maybe vegaslights could make my day and ask Jon for me

Shane--that was a totally awesome interview with Jon! :thumbsup: And, I just realized that you're vegaslights here. You'll have to excuse me; I'm still new. :p

Hi! ;) Welcome to the boards--hope you're enjoying your stay.

There has always been a question that i would like to be answered by Jon though but never got to ask it yet and maybe vegaslights could make my day and ask Jon for me

Maybe next time. ;)

Back