Interview: Jonathan Togo

CSI Files

Captain
Season Nine of CSI: Miami*left viewers with a startling conclusion: Horatio Caine shot and Natalia Boa Vista locked in a car that is sinking to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Though in season’s past the fate of Ryan Wolfe has also been up in the air, the former police officer is alive and well [...]

More...

Great interview Shane.Nice mix of subject matter and insight.
Had to chuckle at Jon's obvious dislike of the sweater vest.
Interesting take on the team dynamics as well.

Omg absolutely awesome interview Shane! I enjoyed it completely. Even noticed my Q (if I recall correct).
Had to concentrate really hard to read it, was so excited :)
Oh I think I'm mentalist, bc I kinda knew that was Jon's twitter (one of first I followed when joined the magic place) :)
Glad that it's dark in the room, mom didn't see me blushing and grinning like stupid :lol:
Anyways thank you for interview!

A great interview! He seems like a very likable, fun guy.

TBH, I don't watch CSI:Miami with any regularity at all, but I appreciate his perspective on all the characters and storylines; from the vest, to the Eric/Calleigh storyline, to Laurel and Hardy, to the speedo (!), to the comic book nature of the show. He seems like someone who very much enjoys and appreciates his job; and I would love to see him in something else.

Thanks Shane! And Jonathan!

You already know I think this was a fun interview, Shane - you did a great job with it.

I'm mostly just posting to show off my signature. That part of the interview was hilaaaarious. :lol: You're so deep and insightful, Jon. ♥

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed the interview! Jon's a funny guy and very easy to talk to.

I'd be happy to send him questions anytime! :) ;)

I rarely watch Miami anymore because H and Delko make me want to punch kittens and kick puppies, but I do like the Ryan, Natalia and Walter trio. Interesting interview. Thanks, Shane.

CSI Files: Apparently the Mala Noche is back this season as well.
Togo: Is that right? [laughs] They’re for real. They’ve been around as long as the show’s been around.

Only...not. :p

Great interview, Shane. :) It was interesting to read his insights into Horatio's vigilantism, and the bit about the sweater vests. :lol:

Back