Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

LOVING the new promo stills. Sela looks gorgeous!

I love Sela's long hair, hopefully we'll get new "long-hair" shots in the titles this year :)

The episode looks like its going to be great, I really can't wait!

Belgapicture has more promotional stills and also a few on set photos.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1

Saying system error :confused:

Here are three more for you.

28766057.jpg

28766054.jpg

28765931.jpg

Last edited:

tumblr_lpedxjZn8W1qgcpoyo1_400.gif

that is seriously all I am capable of right now...!!!!!! I might post my actual intellectual thoughts on the premiere in a few when my brain restarts

These pictures are great :) really looking forward to the start of season 8!
Thanks to everyone posting :)

The Belga link...

I just clicked the home button and then typed in (csi ny) in the box to get them to pop up :)

hahaah Jade! you literally made me LOL, that was my face when i seen Mac in a tank top i was like :scream: :scream: :scream: but in a good way :D

The second to last picture that JoeyDC posted. Oh my jesus that smile *squeeel* so cute, i'm really in Mac heaven right now, my heart is about to go.

Re: The link. At first I typed in csi:ny and got the system error. Then I typed in csiny and they came up. I hope that helps.

Awesome pics :D:D

Loving Jo and Mac & th Jo and Flack pics :adore::adore:. I think that this is the season premier I'm most looking forward to. This one and Criminal Minds. It really does appear this will be a great episode :).

Thanks soooo much for the pics. I was wondering about making Mac 10 years younger. Looks like it might be an ok make-up job.
Pictures have me all jittery, and it will be a tough show for me as I lost two friends on that day. It will be a bittersweet season opener for me. Hopefully, I will have gotten it all out of my system between 9-11 and the show's premiere.
Anyway, thanks again for the pics.
*drops in a dead faint*

Thanks, yas all for posting pics & whatnot. Geez what a windfall of images! :D

The tweetpics from SW & GS with the car are great :D (and daaaaaaaamn what a car :lol:)

As for all the promo stills. Some really, really great shots, and making me further keen to see the ep, as if I weren't before.

Speaking of cast tweets, thanks for reposting those of Tim Guinee too, also a cool guy :). Nice to see him back. (Ditto Skip Suddth, returning to direct as well).

Source : https://twitter.com/#!/TimGuinee
TimGuinee

Sela Ward waited around 3 hours to do off camera lines for me when she didn't have to. Love that

@sela_ward Thanks for hanging out long, long after u needed to, to say 1 off camera line for me tonight. Yay disciplined, dedicated you!
:) ...Sela Ward is Good People :D </understatement>

Correction: </massive massive understatement> ;)

Hill posted this picture with Robert in the morgue. These two. :p
Aw, loving that they're gonna have a few scenes together, always fun! :p

From TVLine.com:
Matt Webb Mitovich

TVLine has acquired a first look photo — featuring Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo) and Flack (Eddie Cahill) — from the emotional episode, the idea for which was in large part shepherded by series lead Gary Sinise.

As executive producer Zack Reiter explains, “Gary Sinise came to me and the other writers wanting to do something that revolved around 9/11 — specifically featuring the Brooklyn Wall of Remembrance, a project that Gary had an enormous involvement in.”

Conceived as a memorial to the 416 first responders who died in New York City on 9/11, “Apparently they were about halfway through building it when they ran out of money,” Reiter relates, “and Gary and his Lt. Dan Band were instrumental in helping to raise funds to complete the project.”

Already poised to mark the 10-year anniversary of the terror attacks, and nudged by Sinise with the idea for a specific touchstone, “It all seemed to come together in that moment,” says Reiter.
Very cool. Not in the least surprised that GS played such a prominent role, both with the Wall and with instigating the episode.

Glad the GS & NY were able to put an ep like this together, and also that they went to NY to film at the wall, with real families present. I also think this'll be something a little different for NY, and that it can only be a good thing heading into their 8th season, a new anchor that'll really let them play a bit further afield, hopefully.

Also kinda nice to see that Flack and Danny go back as friends that far (I guess that's a bit of presumption on my part that they weren't strangers in the pic)

And yes, both looking mighty fine ;). And wow, but they've made Flack look really young too.

8×01 PROMO STILLS

normal_801_0001.jpg
Looking gorgeous, as always :).

Looking rather pensive too. Wondering if it's part of her own sequence of reflection?

Yeah, gotta agree that the pics of Mac & Jo together are kinda sweet :p:). Really like the dynamic between them, should be nice to have a coupla scenes of them together.

Looks like they might be snagging a coffee at some point on the day, before or after the memorial, given the black band on her badge (and no ID on him)?

...Dammit. I just know I'll be welling up during this ep, for a variety of reasons.

Love these two images. Hard to 'splain why. Just like the vignettes captured. Love Sid and Sheldon there with Mac, the postures and overall tone present in the top one.

Love the emotion present in the second, and especially the understated intensity with SW. She just has this way of reaching thru the screen to grab ya. She's just gonna get me going, I bloody well know it.

(and thanks to all sources that have shared or hosted the images)

She is lovely :).

I guess that with Claire on a bus here that this likely the last time Mac saw her, and that the precursor to the flashback was where Mac was pictured on the bus, holding a rather !Conspicuous front page, with what is likely his Piper Labs ID clipped to his jacket.

It really looks, from all the pics posted with all of them, like it's going to be a hugely powerful and moving ep.

ok, that's just adorable, what can I say :lol:

Also gotta think that overtly stepping into territory that the show has only hinted about over the years (Mac's past with Claire), musta been slightly daunting, for NY, and for Jaime Ray Newman, who's never been on the show before.

I've got no problems with the casting at this point, all this gives the impression that things look like they've meshed well. Litmus test will be how it translates during the ep, for sure, but it looks very good.

Dang it. Adorable redux :lol:. Wonder what song they're listening to on the bus there :p?

Additional kudos to all on the show. All the details wot go into something like this. A massive undertaking, this whole ep seems. I'm thinking of what's been shown collectively in all the pics that have been shared here, in recreating the day, and a frame thu which to look back at it.

I guess what sparked a bit here, and in the other images as well, was the costume, hair & make up folk; I've no doubt they've done a stellar job with the whole cast for each their flashback scenes.

For Mac in particular, it's really intriguing to see just how a tweak of a few elements, sideburns, a white shirt, the cut of a suit, a tie that looks like it was borrowed from Flack, and a wedding ring, all really give Mac a look different from who he is now. (Well, the awesome eyebrows, of course, as ever remain the same :lol:)

And yeah, when I saw NY had retrieved at least half of Mac's sideburns, I emitted an involuntary triumphant boogie shuffle w00t, what can I tell ya :lol: :p. I wonder if Messer will briefly have his glasses back?

I think this might possibly be one of my favorites from the whole lot :p. Good look. Good vibe. And just a fun slightly off kilter pic.

ETA: More news from TVLine's Matt Mitovich. Nothing really new.

CSI: NY | I quite literally just got off the phone with Dean Norris, for a rather juicy Breaking Bad preview Q&A to post this weekend, and he also shared how excited he is to guest star on CSI: NY this season as an Internal Affairs agent who investigates a shooting our CSIs are involved in. Thus far, details are scarce on the incident requiring IA intervention, but Norris did say that his scenes — and they are meaty, intense ones — are primarily with Gary Sinise and Carmine Giovinazzo (aka Mac and Danny).

It'll be nice to see Carmine get some "meaty, intense" scenes. He hasn't really had that many in a while.
Agree again. Also nice to hear Norris is excited about guesting.

Great to have it suggested that Danny's part in all this won't be just on the sidelines while everything swirls on around him.

....that is seriously all I am capable of right now...!!!!!! I might post my actual intellectual thoughts on the premiere in a few when my brain restarts
:guffaw::p

Lol. Okay. It's official. ...This is absolutely my favorite fave pic :lol:. Awesome. Cheeky buggers, all of 'em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back