Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveSela

LoveSela Dead on Arrival

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

LOVING the new promo stills. Sela looks gorgeous!

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I love Sela's long hair, hopefully we'll get new "long-hair" shots in the titles this year :)

The episode looks like its going to be great, I really can't wait!

3. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

6. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

[​IMG]

that is seriously all I am capable of right now...!!!!!! I might post my actual intellectual thoughts on the premiere in a few when my brain restarts

8. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

These pictures are great :) really looking forward to the start of season 8!
    Thanks to everyone posting :)

The Belga link...

I just clicked the home button and then typed in (csi ny) in the box to get them to pop up :)

9. taylorgirl

hahaah Jade! you literally made me LOL, that was my face when i seen Mac in a tank top i was like :scream: :scream: :scream: but in a good way :D

The second to last picture that JoeyDC posted. Oh my jesus that smile *squeeel* so cute, i'm really in Mac heaven right now, my heart is about to go.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Re: The link. At first I typed in csi:ny and got the system error. Then I typed in csiny and they came up. I hope that helps.

11. taylorgirl

Yeah they did thanks! :D

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Awesome pics :D:D

Loving Jo and Mac & th Jo and Flack pics :adore::adore:. I think that this is the season premier I'm most looking forward to. This one and Criminal Minds. It really does appear this will be a great episode :).

13. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

Thanks soooo much for the pics. I was wondering about making Mac 10 years younger. Looks like it might be an ok make-up job.
    Pictures have me all jittery, and it will be a tough show for me as I lost two friends on that day. It will be a bittersweet season opener for me. Hopefully, I will have gotten it all out of my system between 9-11 and the show's premiere.
    Anyway, thanks again for the pics.
    *drops in a dead faint*

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Thanks, yas all for posting pics & whatnot. Geez what a windfall of images! :D

The tweetpics from SW & GS with the car are great :D (and daaaaaaaamn what a car :lol:)

As for all the promo stills. Some really, really great shots, and making me further keen to see the ep, as if I weren't before.

Speaking of cast tweets, thanks for reposting those of Tim Guinee too, also a cool guy :). Nice to see him back. (Ditto Skip Suddth, returning to direct as well).

:) ...Sela Ward is Good People :D </understatement>

Correction: </massive massive understatement> ;)

Aw, loving that they're gonna have a few scenes together, always fun! :p

Very cool. Not in the least surprised that GS played such a prominent role, both with the Wall and with instigating the episode.

Glad the GS & NY were able to put an ep like this together, and also that they went to NY to film at the wall, with real families present. I also think this'll be something a little different for NY, and that it can only be a good thing heading into their 8th season, a new anchor that'll really let them play a bit further afield, hopefully.

Also kinda nice to see that Flack and Danny go back as friends that far (I guess that's a bit of presumption on my part that they weren't strangers in the pic)

And yes, both looking mighty fine ;). And wow, but they've made Flack look really young too.

Looking gorgeous, as always :).

Looking rather pensive too. Wondering if it's part of her own sequence of reflection?

Yeah, gotta agree that the pics of Mac & Jo together are kinda sweet :p:). Really like the dynamic between them, should be nice to have a coupla scenes of them together.

Looks like they might be snagging a coffee at some point on the day, before or after the memorial, given the black band on her badge (and no ID on him)?

...Dammit. I just know I'll be welling up during this ep, for a variety of reasons.

Love these two images. Hard to 'splain why. Just like the vignettes captured. Love Sid and Sheldon there with Mac, the postures and overall tone present in the top one.

Love the emotion present in the second, and especially the understated intensity with SW. She just has this way of reaching thru the screen to grab ya. She's just gonna get me going, I bloody well know it.

(and thanks to all sources that have shared or hosted the images)

She is lovely :).

I guess that with Claire on a bus here that this likely the last time Mac saw her, and that the precursor to the flashback was where Mac was pictured on the bus, holding a rather !Conspicuous front page, with what is likely his Piper Labs ID clipped to his jacket.

It really looks, from all the pics posted with all of them, like it's going to be a hugely powerful and moving ep.

ok, that's just adorable, what can I say :lol:

Also gotta think that overtly stepping into territory that the show has only hinted about over the years (Mac's past with Claire), musta been slightly daunting, for NY, and for Jaime Ray Newman, who's never been on the show before.

I've got no problems with the casting at this point, all this gives the impression that things look like they've meshed well. Litmus test will be how it translates during the ep, for sure, but it looks very good.

Dang it. Adorable redux :lol:. Wonder what song they're listening to on the bus there :p?

Additional kudos to all on the show. All the details wot go into something like this. A massive undertaking, this whole ep seems. I'm thinking of what's been shown collectively in all the pics that have been shared here, in recreating the day, and a frame thu which to look back at it.

I guess what sparked a bit here, and in the other images as well, was the costume, hair & make up folk; I've no doubt they've done a stellar job with the whole cast for each their flashback scenes.

For Mac in particular, it's really intriguing to see just how a tweak of a few elements, sideburns, a white shirt, the cut of a suit, a tie that looks like it was borrowed from Flack, and a wedding ring, all really give Mac a look different from who he is now. (Well, the awesome eyebrows, of course, as ever remain the same :lol:)

And yeah, when I saw NY had retrieved at least half of Mac's sideburns, I emitted an involuntary triumphant boogie shuffle w00t, what can I tell ya :lol: :p. I wonder if Messer will briefly have his glasses back?

I think this might possibly be one of my favorites from the whole lot :p. Good look. Good vibe. And just a fun slightly off kilter pic.

Agree again. Also nice to hear Norris is excited about guesting.

Great to have it suggested that Danny's part in all this won't be just on the sidelines while everything swirls on around him.

:guffaw::p

Lol. Okay. It's official. ...This is absolutely my favorite fave pic :lol:. Awesome. Cheeky buggers, all of 'em.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.