Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

Looks like we know who is playing the I.A. officer in "Officer Involved":

CSI: NY Scoop: Breaking Bad's Dean Norris Cops Another Lawman Role

It appears that Dean Norris has law enforcement matters to look into other than the lucrative drug dealings of the elusive Heisenberg.

TVLine has learned that Norris, who on Breaking Bad plays incapacitated cop-turned-rock mineral collector Hank Schrader, will guest-star on CSI: NY as an Internal Affairs detective who investigates a shooting that involves one of the CSIs.

The CBS crime drama kicks off its eighth season on Friday, Sept. 23, with Norris appearing in an October episode.

In addition to Breaking Bad, Norris’ TV credits include guest turns on original-flavor CSI, Medium and Tremors.

I don't come here often, and I haven't watched any of season 7...

But I just wish to know... Stella has left, that's for sure? That's absolutely dead-on certain? No chances of her coming back for even a few episodes in the next season?

Either way, I'm hoping for Sid to get more screen time. He's the only character I DEARLY WISH to see more of.

....On a related topic, Robert Joy is 60 today. It's his birthday. Yep.

Anyway, although that was obviously a pretty non-informative post, I'm not in the US, and am currently waiting for season 7 to come onto TV... in the meantime.. I CAN ONLY WAIT.

Those pictures that CBS Watch is advertising on facebook of Eddie and Carmine new or from an old magazine? I need to know if Eddie cut his hair or not, lol, and in that pic he has his hair short.

They are from 2007 when they stayed at the Bachelor Gult Resort in Edwards, Arizona http://eddie-cahill.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=179

Actually Bachelor's Gulch Resort, where the photo shoot took place, is in Beaver Creek Colorado. Have to give props to my home state whenever I can :)

I don't come here often, and I haven't watched any of season 7...

But I just wish to know... Stella has left, that's for sure? That's absolutely dead-on certain? No chances of her coming back for even a few episodes in the next season?
Well, there's always a chance that she might come back, but there's been nothing to indicate that she will.

Here's a pic of Gary and Sela from episode three. :)
My queeeeeeeeeeeen! :adore: Gosh, I love her, she's so amazing. Her hair looks really long, though!

Beautiful. Amazing. Flawless. Can do no wrong. Etc. :adore:

Here's a pic of Gary and Sela from episode three. :)
s8epGaryandSela.jpg
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! *happy sigh* ..... *stares at screen* awwwwww...! :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: They are TOO cute! And Mac wearing kevlar is always a good thing ;):devil: Oh, that's one kickass car!!!

Source : https://twitter.com/#!/TimGuinee

TimGuinee Tim Guinee

Was just told I'm the 1st actor to appear twice on CSI NY playing a 2nd character. Kinda cool.
11 Août

TimGuinee Tim Guinee

Working w my long time friend Gary Sinise today http://instagr.am/p/J-Bxv/
11 Août

TimGuinee Tim Guinee

Last day on CSI New York today. More stunt stuff.
Il y a 21 heures

TimGuinee Tim Guinee

Sela Ward waited around 3 hours to do off camera lines for me when she didn't have to. Love that
Il y a 8 heures

TimGuinee Tim Guinee

@sela_ward Thanks for hanging out long, long after u needed to, to say 1 off camera line for me tonight. Yay disciplined, dedicated you!
Il y a 7 heures

Sela Ward waited around 3 hours to do off camera lines for me when she didn't have to. Love that.
@sela_ward Thanks for hanging out long, long after u needed to, to say 1 off camera line for me tonight. Yay disciplined, dedicated you!

Heroine!
smiley_bow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back