Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

3 years ago it was posted on Fanpop. And never seen it before as well. Just today accidentally, while looking for that running pic, jumped onto this one. Lol it really does look funny :guffaw:

Thank you all for playing my theme :) i have enjoy my time with Jon :) and it time for him to move on to the next winner :)

BlueDiamondStar : so funny] this picture really made me laugh :lol:

and the winner is greatfan : Running guy] i love to see this guy run :)

Jon is on his way to you :) Have Fun :)

Thanks so much lal.I'm sure I'll enjoy Jon's visit.
The next theme is :Then and Now. Let's take a look at Ryan from his early seasons vs the later seasons.
You can also post early pics of Jon vs more recent pics.
I'll see you in 24-30 hours,have fun.

Hoping I can do this later today. Work is currently going bananas, but I'll try to grab a moment away from the chaos to post, =).

WHOOPS!!! :eek:
Almost forgot this thread :eek:
Hopefully hair dye hasn't coloured my brain in pink :eek: :guffaw:

Jon you're making my brain pink :guffaw:

Will be back later after collecting my brain stem and with mom by my side (her presence makes me act grown-up way)

I'll be giving you both(and anyone else)plenty of time. I'll check back in after work to see the wonder pics that are posted.

Sweet! So this time I wanna see pics of when Ryan wasn't working at the lab (during his fired days). I know, we absolutely loathe that moment, I think we need to show he was still extremely vital and super sexy even then!

So, have at it!

Sorry for disappearing but I forgot again and later couldn't get any kind of connection besides wasn't home too. Yesterday I had connection only to Twitter server and it was already late night. At hand I'm having problems with wap connection which sends me pop-up that it's ended. I get only EDGE connection that can disappear. I guess it's smth to do with data plan ending tomorrow morning. I'd order it tonight but probably won't come online until Sunday might.
And probably won't be home tomorrow nor Sunday. But I might slip in anyways.

Thank you GG.
I'm going to revist my last theme because I liked it and I hope to see more entrys.
The theme is :Then and Now.
Let's take a look at Ryan from his early seasons vs the later seasons.
You can also post early pics of Jon vs more recent pics.
I'll see you in 24-30 hours,have fun.

Back