Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

No, no! These are all amazing! I knew I set a tough theme, but I also knew you guys were totally up to the challenge! Wonderful snaps of Mr. Beautiful (heart is melting/giggling/thump thumping). I just love this stance of his. Very James Bond in my book!

I'll keep the theme going for a little longer for others to possibly join in, =).

Exactly GG, absolutely same here :lol:

It was kinda hard to find Mr. Gorgeous holding his hand/s in pockets despite I could see all these moments before my eyes :drool: :D

Not gonna throw in any runner-ups (1. because I don't have time to code it. 2. they are all amazing and worth drooling over).

But for the winner, I pick:
Undercover

Congrats, BDS!

Oh wow :eek: Didn't expected :hugegrin:
Thank you GG :)

Ok Jon come here gotta pick out a new theme and then let's go to the beach :lol:

Ok this came up during one video on Youtube and somehow stucked to my head and so I decided to give it a try and see what you can come up ;)

And now I wanna see some Catwalk

See ya in 36 or smth :)

Last edited:
Oh nooo. Course not:) Just hopin to see some more pics.
Here where I am it's already over midnight and I'm sleepy plus my hand hurts from writing.
But I believe it's different time where you live.
Anyways first thing in the morn I'll choose the winner. Fresh eyes and mind better judges than sleepy, coffee over-taken ones.
Plus if there're more ppl hanging around I'll let them to catch up.
So basically in 7 or so hours I'll be back again with the results.
All the pics are great and it'll be fun to choose :)

Here are the rules posted on the first page.Perhaps we need a review.We should be trying to stick to a time frame.This really shouldn't be taking well over 48 hours to complete.

Picture Game Guidelines
1. Each player may post up to two times per round as dictated by the winner's post, no more than 6 picture links per post.
2. Once a winner is announced, that person has up to 24 hours to post the new theme. If they don't, then the first runner up is free to go ahead and post a theme.
3. The winner should estimate the time they will be back to pick the next winner (usually close to 24 hours). If they do not come back to post a winner within 6 hours past their estimated time, then the first runner up in the previous theme is declared the winner and may post the next theme.
4. Please be fair and try to make sure everyone gets a chance to "win" Nick now and then. It's no fun to keep playing and never get to name a theme. While it's not a "rule" that you can't pick someone who already won recently, it would be nice to consider someone who may not have won in awhile.
5. Mods may step in if it appears that a pattern is appearing, that is...if someone consistently chooses the same player as winner, etc.

Back