~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

...Are people who joined the site two years ago but never posted still considered newbies? >.>

Anyway....hello! I'm Raveyn, but I go by Zaia on other sites. Yes, I did join two years ago...but then one of the ads gave my computer malware, and I've lurked as an unregistered user ever since. I figured now would be a good time to log in again...despite it being the off-season. x3

I didn't like CSI at first....then I started watching CSI: NY and actually enjoyed it! Then I saw the second crossover episode with CSI: Miami...and then I started watching CSI: Miami...and then it just went from there. Still not a fan of the original, though.

...Sorry, long post is long. o_O

...Are people who joined the site two years ago but never posted still considered newbies? >.>

Anyway....hello! I'm Raveyn, but I go by Zaia on other sites. Yes, I did join two years ago...but then one of the ads gave my computer malware, and I've lurked as an unregistered user ever since. I figured now would be a good time to log in again...despite it being the off-season. x3

I didn't like CSI at first....then I started watching CSI: NY and actually enjoyed it! Then I saw the second crossover episode with CSI: Miami...and then I started watching CSI: Miami...and then it just went from there. Still not a fan of the original, though.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy it and maybe read the fics

Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy joining in. :)

Hello, hello! I'm quasi-new (I was previously registered here but had some account issues) and a big fan of CSI and especially Horatio. You can also find me on the CBS Community Board under the name furryfurbi :)

I welcome any H fans to talk with - I never get tired of talking about my main man!

I guess this is the place to introduce myself...as you can probably tell by my screenname, I'm a fan of The X-Files, but I do love all the CSIs, especially Miami. I hope I've joined the right place for good discussions about the franchises.

I do like to post my fonts in a particular color, but it doesn't seem to be working here. Is that possible at all? :)

Last edited:
I guess this is the place to introduce myself...as you can probably tell by my screenname, I'm a fan of The X-Files, but I do love all the CSIs, especially Miami. I hope I've joined the right place for good discussions about the franchises.

I do like to post my fonts in a particular color, but it doesn't seem to be working here. Is that possible at all? :)

First of all welcome to the forum and for the avatar you have to be a member for two weeks and have 50 posts in order to get an avatar and for the ranks i'm not too sure.

Welcome to Talk CSI!

Sadly, it isn't possible to change the color of your text. They like to keep things simple here, formatting wise. :thumbsup:

Welcome! :D I've been catching up on my X-Files lately, so I totally dig your screenname. :)

Raveyn Zayra said:
Sadly, it isn't possible to change the color of your text. They like to keep things simple here, formatting wise. :thumbsup:

Definitely. Can you imagine if we had access to gigantic pink sparkly font? :p TalkCSI would have to give a complimentary bottle of aspirin upon registration.

Welcome! :D I've been catching up on my X-Files lately, so I totally dig your screenname. :)

Definitely. Can you imagine if we had access to gigantic pink sparkly font? :p TalkCSI would have to give a complimentary bottle of aspirin upon registration.

Thanks, Finch. I like to post elsewhere in a purple font, since that's my favorite color. Only 47 more posts to go for that avatar! :hugegrin:

Thanks, Finch. I like to post elsewhere in a purple font, since that's my favorite color. Only 47 more posts to go for that avatar! :hugegrin:

Yeah and also a banner too with a pic judging by mine hehe.. good luck on getting to 50 posts

Back