**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the promo since a lot of us didn't get to see it due to the breaking news.

Looks like Natalia may be in danger again and Calleigh witnesses a shooting?

So Natalia is locked in a car trunk and its sunk into the water, Horatio and Frank are knocked out/down.

And was that Calleigh that I saw running or was that Renee? It looked like Cal, but its hard to tell.

Yes, it was Calleigh running, nice to see her out of the lab.
I really hope nobody dies in the finale, the team have been great this season, but if somebody NEEDS to die, Eric is the one that I would miss least (but I still really like him, and I'm glad his "leaving" was only temporary)

I doubt anyone would die, at least not permanently since we just had Jesse die. Unless maybe Renee is to Horatio what Kate was to Hotch on Criminal Minds and Renee dies, but I doubt it.

The CBS promo is so much better than the CTV one, for once. xD Looks pretty interesting! This is next week right? There's no reruns between last night and the finale? Or am I wrong there?

the part where calleigh is running looks like it was taken from another episode season 8 ep 11 delko for the defence when ryan and calleigh are chasing the killer at the begining of that ep

The CBS promo is so much better than the CTV one, for once. xD Looks pretty interesting! This is next week right? There's no reruns between last night and the finale? Or am I wrong there?

You aren't wrong, it airs this coming Sunday May 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back