Icon Challenge-#82-A Bugs Life-Up!

Re: Icon Challenge #74-Star Trek 2009 Version-Voting!

100x100

140x140

Lets get some more votes in before the chocolate chip cookies are gone.

cookies.jpg

Susan

100x100:

140x140:

Goodluck everyone! :)

Winner Time
Thanks to those who entered and all who voted.​

Icon Challenge #74: Star Trek - Winners!

100x100

1st place -
st5.jpg
by Miss Undercover

2nd place -
st2.png
by Urban Legand

3rd place - TIE -
st7.png
by Finch and -
st8.jpg
by Miss Undercover

Challenge Runners Favorite -
st3.png
by Finch

140x140: TIE

st140-2.png
by Finch and
st140-3.png
by Urban Legand

Any mistakes or anyone want a winners banner just send me a pm. :)

Susan

Oops I totally forgot to vote :(

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for second and the tie.

Re: Icon Challenge #74-Star Trek 2009 Version-Winners!

Calling all Icon Makers!

A new month means a new Icon Challenge!​

This Challenge will be JAG. I've provided some links with caps at the bottom of the post but feel free to use other pictures.

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 5 p.m. EST Friday May 20th to complete your icons and submit them. If you need more time, please let me know. PM your entries to me - blackflag. If you're a newbie and cannot PM my e-mail will be in my profile - please put TalkCSI in the subject line and post in this thread that you have sent the e-mail (I've been known to forget to check my e-mail! and Yahoo's been known to put most anything in spam!)

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes. ***this is important

[4] No vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use any caps you like but feel free to use the ones provided.

[6] No animated icons.

[7] We're going to try categories for this challenge cause this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #75 - JAG: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (would really prefer both) **please DO NOT delete or move your pics in your photobucket account till voting/results are up!!!

Here are a some links with tons of caps (feel free to use any others too)
JAG screencaps #1 - missing episodes starting at season 7
JAG screencaps #2 - missing episodes in most seasons

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me blackflag.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun and be creative!!

Susan

Re: Icon Challenge #75-JAG

Been a while since I watched JAG. Might have to dig up my old DVD's to get into the mood for this!

Mhm I so wish my plans won't get busted so I could enter.
Haven't seen any episode and not sure what is this tv show about but I'll try to find info:)
I have a feeling that year ago it was on Fox Crime but can't be completely sure.
Will see if I get a chance to enter

Thanks for all the votes and the both win places ! ;)
Congrats too the other winners here !

I watch never a episode of JAG but I like the caps. Yes, I'm in !!!

Back