The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a very special friend:
I do not like the fact that you think you know me. I know you don't. I know what I know, and that is MY truth. You do know a lot of things about me, but not everything. So please stop making wrong conclusions using the information you have about me. I do love you, but this is just not good the way it is.

Dear mom,
please it's time to finally learn study out your cell phone. You already got one better than previous and still all you can say is that you totally don't get how to use the thing properly.
Sheesh, I didn't even have the need for users's guide for my first one and the next one which didn't have one b/c you find it on street (besides it's all english so not for you anyways), and definately not for the third one (I'm using right now writing this rant).
So when you'll stop whining you don't understand things, cause I know you can if you really want, and start take my teaching?
I'm already tired of your whining.
Please mom, learn finally, your memory isn't THAT bad. Otherwise I'd have to start worry about your brain functioning and hereditary possibilities, and I don't count my memory as the worst since I use to have tendency of visional/sound memory.

Your pissed off daughter.
-------

Dear phone,
please try not to die on me while I haven't got a new one. I hear your problems and age but I need you very very much.
Your scared owner.
------
Fear tv stations,
how in the earth do you think people are going to celebrate if you can't provide normal programme?
I'm tired of old, silly movies on top of boring tv shows.
Why not to show original programme so that people who usually can't watch due to early work hours could watch when they're given day off.

Your angry viewer.

Dear mom,
Please stop playing around with our new doorbell. I'm not gonna buy a new set of batteries for that.
And first of all I don't like loud noises so it's not for me anyways, I still can hear original doorbell even over the tremendously loud tv.
------
Dear people across the street,
I still can't get why your house lack the windows on street side but it's not better to look at that ugly, pointless graphiti on daily basis.
Can't you just order some paintist who can draw smth beautiful instead of that stupid word on your wall.
You were so sweet to hit our window and repair it so be nice and DO smth about that wall!
------
To other ppl on street,
STOP STARING AT ME WHEN I'M DRESSED UP LIKE THAT! It's not polite!
I know I do look extraordinary but please go to shop or second-hand store and get the clothes if you like smth similar! It's really not THAT hard!
And same goes on when I dye my hair wild, STOP STARING like I'm a monkey showing tricks!
I'm sure you all can easily just buy the pink or other colour and dye your hair how you wish.

Dear jerk who broke my heart:

I guess I'm just too poor for your sorry a@@..you bald-headed freak who supports neo-con agenda..

Remember what Cee Lo Green said..that's my song to you..freak..idiot!

I hate you jerk! And you're ugly as sin..

To mobile service carrier:
What the hell is wrong with you people?!
How am I supposed to call someone if you take away all my credit for nothing claiming I still use same pay plan I used before and that it hasn't ended.
I'm terribly disappointed!
What's the use of pre-paid card anymore if all the money is gone for nothing more like 5 mins of talk time instead of promised fixed sum for two and half hours?!
Now I have to take small sum from from mom's credit just to leave free sms aviable so I'm not left out w/o service.
Very disappointing!

Your very pissed off service user

Hey Blue...how do you post here if you don't have internet? Phone posting?

I could, but the touch screen typing drives me nuts LOL And my Droid doesn't have a physical keyboard.

To the workers next door on the roof, it would have been nice if you had at least waited until 8am to start banging around! An earlier than that is way too early! Especially when I haven't gotten much sleep do to all the thunderstorms this week.

Hey Blue...how do you post here if you don't have internet? Phone posting?

I could, but the touch screen typing drives me nuts LOL And my Droid doesn't have a physical keyboard.

I hope I did get right that you addressed me :)

Well yes I do use my old cell phone but it's native browser isn't the best one so I downloaded Opera Mini software for better web browsing. It works fine if not my phone's memory card and few other issues.
Well I prefer touchscreen typing b/c my fingers get stiff from usage and the buttons aren't that handy for trying at my speed and all.

What droid you have? I'd love to get one but they are way too expensive and my mom definately won't give me money to buy some used one and they also too pricey for our wallets.

To the two idiotic kids and their friends:
Do I really have to start yelling at you? Once and for all stop digging that hole right next to that poor tree you used to drench all juice out and throw that damn rock into the hole!
You seriously can't know how annoying that could be for those who lives in houses around and how much you're damaging that poor tree!
I so hate you all stupid kids and STOP scalding the other rocks as well. It's extremely annoying plus I don't want my house to fall apart just b/c you got boring and hitting ground constantly with a heavy rock is very good thing!
Do I really need to find your parents and scold them for your stupidity? I know for sure one of your parents so better don't piss me!
:scream:

Your terribly annoyed witness.
---
To someone who made the kids leave:
Thank you so much! What a relief. Finally!
I'm trying to get my mood for good night sleep and I don't want to get annoyed.
So thank you very much, person who made them run away, and please be there all next times when they decide to disturb the peace.

Your thankful neighbour.

Yeah, your annoyance with the cable guys had me curious lol.

I looked at Opera but decided on Dolphin HD. I have a Tmobile Mytouch. Family plan, I didn't pay all for it...just chipped in. 'Cause they do cost a lot, I agree.

To my nephew -

We spent considerable amount of time just finding sweatpants for you to wear in gym class so you would be dressed in accordance with the note they sent home. First you 'forget' to bring them home last Friday to be washed, then today you come home with a torn knee in your school pants and tell us you can't remember if you changed for gym class? Well, since it's the only class you have in which you could tear your pants right exactly at the knee I'd say you didn't change! I realize you don't really like changing for gym, neither did I, but you're going to have to change for gym for five more years after this so you might as well just do it and don't think about not liking it.

To me, myself, & I -

Um, the sun was shining and there isn't a tree anywhere near the driveway. Why did you not think of suntan lotion? Your right arm & hand are now sunburned and driving you crazy. It's obvious to tell that you paint with your right hand! :brickwall:

To all the blackberry messenger users I have on my contacts list,
If I wanted somebody on my contacts list I would add them myself, I do not want to receive 4-5 messages every 10 minutes with you telling me that I "must add" somebody because they're "fun to talk to", how old are you? 9!?

Yeah, your annoyance with the cable guys had me curious lol.

I looked at Opera but decided on Dolphin HD. I have a Tmobile Mytouch. Family plan, I didn't pay all for it...just chipped in. 'Cause they do cost a lot, I agree.

Yeah they are very annoying.
And the adverts flooding my mailbox is irksome.

Well I tried out Bolt browser too but it's really not for my old phone.
Unfortunately ICBrowser wasn't better either, it hanged my phone everytime I tried to open it.
So my only option was to stick w/ Opera Mini. I'm using OM for ages already and for decent mobile phone it's the best way to get web experience in fairly good quality.

I believe I'll stick to it when I get new phone some day.

Of course I'd better get phone via contract but it's not possible financially at moment.

Oh you're lucky:)
Chipping in is way better than paying for that ;)

To Nokia Care centre:
Thanks for the same nothing you did last year. It was really 'helpful'. You made me smarter by only an inch.
Sincerely you explained me everything.
Yeah right! Just send me smth more and I'll show you where the hell is.
And THANK you really for that every bit of completely nothing! Now I DO REALLY FEEL DEPRESSED AND READY TO HANG MYSELF!
I could easier just jump off roof than send you that freakin e-mail!
I'm so terribly mad at your company that I WON'T EVER SUGGEST ANY OF MY FRIENDS TO BUY YOUR STINKING PHONES- THEY ARE JUST SAME PIECES OF CRAP NONE THE LESS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
DON'T EXPECT FROM ME TO EVER BUY THOSE ...
And I clearly don't see the reason for you to send me inappropriate restore code if it's clearly FOR SYMBIAN'S NOT S40! DOH!
ARE YOU BLIND THERE? OR OBVIOUSLY DRUNK!
I hate all your freakin factory, company etc. You're useless.
---
To the idiot at service:
I f***in SAID YOU MY PHONE SWITCHES OFF BY ITSELF! WHY DIDN'T YOU WROTE THAT DOWN AND REPAIR???
I'm tired of that phone!
---
To the stupid, freakin idiot @store:
GO AND SHOOT YOURSELF! WHY DID YOU THOUGHT THE PHONE IS FINE WHEN IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT?! I SAID IT'S NOT BUT YOU REFUSED. I WAS DAMN RIGHT, YOU MORON!
---
To myself:
Please ease your life and jump off the roof. Made your life easier and free of anger and worries.
Feel free to do whatever you feel you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back