"Hitting for the Cycle" **SPOILERS**

Something about Greg in the first few seconds of that clip, sends me a little weak in the knees. He looks good in leather.

The pic of Hodges with the rope on his wrists just made me giggle. I can't wait to see how that scene happens lol.
Me too :lol: I'm also curious as to how long they plan to leave him like that. Cause if it is Greg or Nick that ties up Hodges' wrists, I can totally see them walking away and leaving him like it....just for badness. But in a fun way.

Also...thanks Smokey for grabbing a few screen shots :)

Me too :lol: I'm also curious as to how long they plan to leave him like that. Cause if it is Greg or Nick that ties up Hodges' wrists, I can totally see them walking away and leaving him like it....just for badness. But in a fun way.

That would be so funny if they did that. I think Hodges is starting to recover from losing Wendy. It's nice to see him back to his old self :)

It's been such a dry spell waiting these past 3 weeks, it'll be good to get at least 2 new eps in a row. I'd much rather see reruns than have the show preempted all together, although I know there are a lot of basketball fans out there. I grew up with a dad who was a college basketball coach, so it runs in the family. I still don't care to watch it much, unless it's our old Alma Mater, and they didn't make the finals, lol.

The pic of Hodges with the rope on his wrists just made me giggle. I can't wait to see how that scene happens lol.

Me too :D The promo reminded me of Appendicitement a little. At least it is nice to see the boys having some fun interaction again.

Back