Trivia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm back (figured I'd post again so the thread would show a new reply) :)

In "High and Low", the clippings from what type of tree were found in Ned Bookman's truck?

hmm. little problem. i put the game up for grabs a few hours ago and no one took it. i feel bad taking it, but its been dead a while, and it has to keep moving.

in what 3 episodes did hodges clearly express paranoia?

You know, alot of the games on the board allow players 24 hours to post a question or puzzle. Alot of people work/go to school/have a family to care for, and including sleep time it's not unrealistic to think that someone may not be able to make it to the boards for 16 hours or more.

I think, to give everyone a chance, there should be a 24 hour waiting period. Then if someone doesn't post a question, it can be "up for grabs". I don't think you have to worry about the thread dying, pabzi, or even going off the first page, it's pretty popular. :)

Just a suggestion :)

I agree, I am one of those who has a job and can't always get to my computer at a moments notice. We need a little more patience when playing these games.

pabzi's question is still the current one, yes. :)

It was nothing personal, pabzi. We just want everyone to be able to enjoy the game. :)

I know in "4x4" Hodges was checking for mold in the lab, but is it strictly what he thinks what people think about him? Hmmm...there's one where he said people back in LA thought he had an "attitude problem", but I can't for the life of me think of the episode. Gah! The exams are throwing me all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back