Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

The one where they're at the bus station and she's wearing that trenchcoat reminds me of those old movies... where the guy and girl are at the train station and the woman's usually wearing a trench coat and some sort of hat. I can't think of the title of an actual movie, but I'm sure someone knows what I'm referring to, right? :lol:

The one where they're at the bus station and she's wearing that trenchcoat reminds me of those old movies... where the guy and girl are at the train station and the woman's usually wearing a trench coat and some sort of hat. I can't think of the title of an actual movie, but I'm sure someone knows what I'm referring to, right? :lol:

Could it be "Casablanca" with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman?

And you so welcome Wojo~

I think I may have died and gone to heaven with all those pics!

Now I really can't wait for this episode.

Another cap. with these two, it looks like these are the only caps so far [can't find any with other cast members] from this episode.. Greggie rules in this one:bolian:

CHEERS

It seems the pictures where Greg/Eric is wearing the Silverish suit coat are all from flashbacks (according to the TV Guide article). So I wonder what his role is in those scenes? Dita is playing her murdered grandmother in those scenes.

Thank you so much to everyone who posted these A Kiss before Frying pictures! It is nice to see the Greg-spoiler-picture-drought come to an end, especially at this time of year! I agree with SantaClaws, a great early Christmas present!

Happy Holidays to all, and to all a great Greg-isode!!!
:)

Thanks guys, for pics! Wow to Dita and Eric. I have no idea what kind of chemistry they have but they seem to match eachother in this pics. Now we have to wait for next year! That's so long ehehe...:D :p

Back