Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From CSI Files

CSI Files previously reported that burlesque artist Dita Von Teese would appear in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Von Teese will portray three roles on the show, and she’ll have a close encounter with one member of the team. (Spoilers after the jump!)
TV Guide reports that Von Teese will appear in a 1940s film-noir homage slated to air on January 13. She will play a schoolteacher named Ellen Whitebridge as well as her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze. Von Teese will also portray Ellen’s murdered grandmother, a French singer named Agnes La Plouffe, in flashback scenes.
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders) is friends with Von Teese, and he recruited her for the series. Sparks will fly between the characters, which marks Greg’s first romance in eleven seasons. “We’re going to try [shooting] a kiss, and we’ll see if it makes the cut. But there is an intimate encounter,” Szmanda explained. “I’m excited fans will finally delve into Greg’s mysterious private world. This is by far the biggest episode I’ve ever had!”

Oh man when is January 13th gonna get here :D

From CSI Files

CSI Files previously reported that burlesque artist Dita Von Teese would appear in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Von Teese will portray three roles on the show, and she’ll have a close encounter with one member of the team. (Spoilers after the jump!)
TV Guide reports that Von Teese will appear in a 1940s film-noir homage slated to air on January 13. She will play a schoolteacher named Ellen Whitebridge as well as her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze. Von Teese will also portray Ellen’s murdered grandmother, a French singer named Agnes La Plouffe, in flashback scenes.
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders) is friends with Von Teese, and he recruited her for the series. Sparks will fly between the characters, which marks Greg’s first romance in eleven seasons. “We’re going to try [shooting] a kiss, and we’ll see if it makes the cut. But there is an intimate encounter,” Szmanda explained. “I’m excited fans will finally delve into Greg’s mysterious private world. This is by far the biggest episode I’ve ever had!”
Oh man when is January 13th gonna get here :D

Oh God! So much awesome! Too much awesome!! Awesome overload!!!

If this episode is what it promises to be, than I solemnly swear that I will not bitch about character screen time or character development or whatever again.

Scouts Honor (it's valid, I was a boy scout).

Just saw the picture. I'm really excited that she's in this episode. My goodness she's lovely. Those sensual, pouty lips...

More from TV Guide about that episode.
In 11 seasons, CSIer Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) has never received so much as a kiss, so Eric took it upon himself to recruit a girl to bed his character on the January 13 episode, a 1940s film-noir homage. His pick: burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, a friend whom Eric met through her ex-husband, Marilyn Manson.
"I was in love with her the minute I met her," says Eric. Dita will play three roles: mousy schoolteacher Ellen Whitebridge; her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze, and Ellen's murdered French grandmother, chanteuse Agnes La Plouffe (seen in flashback).
As for Greg getting lucky, Eric says, "We're going to try [shooting] a kiss, and we'll see if it makes the cut. But there is an intimate encounter. I'm excited fans will finally delve into Greg's mysterious private world. This is by far the biggest episode I've ever had!" Coos Dita, "I'm tickled to be his first."
TVGuide.com

Last edited:
Eh, I don't mind him being in a kissing scene with her. I'm worried about the whole "Greg as the victim" again thing. I hope he's only a victim emotionally. No more physically harming Greg, please. :lol:

She will play a schoolteacher named Ellen Whitebridge as well as her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze.

LOL at the character name that rhymes with hers. That's too hilarious. I love it! :D

Eh, I don't mind him being in a kissing scene with her. I'm worried about the whole "Greg as the victim" again thing. I hope he's only a victim emotionally. No more physically harming Greg, please. :lol:

She will play a schoolteacher named Ellen Whitebridge as well as her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze.
LOL at the character name that rhymes with hers. That's too hilarious. I love it! :D

Yes more physically harming him :drool: It's not like they'd ever do anything permanent to him. As with all tv, they'll patch him up and he'll be there next episode. Meanwhile he's all...mm...

I knew Greg fans would celebrate...I must say that I love Dita(and i'ma woman ;)) so can imagine her easily being a love interest for Greg. Hopefully she will stay for more episodes.

I'm happy since Eric seems really happy about getting an episode really focused on him. After 11 seasons he deserves it.

Dita posted on her Twitter that today is her last day of filming the episode.

More from TV Guide about that episode.
In 11 seasons, CSIer Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) has never received so much as a kiss, so Eric took it upon himself to recruit a girl to bed his character on the January 13 episode, a 1940s film-noir homage. His pick: burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, a friend whom Eric met through her ex-husband, Marilyn Manson.
"I was in love with her the minute I met her," says Eric. Dita will play three roles: mousy schoolteacher Ellen Whitebridge; her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze, and Ellen's murdered French grandmother, chanteuse Agnes La Plouffe (seen in flashback).
As for Greg getting lucky, Eric says, "We're going to try [shooting] a kiss, and we'll see if it makes the cut. But there is an intimate encounter. I'm excited fans will finally delve into Greg's mysterious private world. This is by far the biggest episode I've ever had!" Coos Dita, "I'm tickled to be his first."
TVGuide.com

happy.gif

And just how long until this one airs?? ;)

Man Up premieres the 1/06
The Gregisode on the 13th according to CSI Files
The Two Mrs. Grissoms on the 20th or the week after I'd say

:) Oh man I can't wait until next month and year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back