Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Perl! With Gregory Harrison again an interesting actor. The Season 7 seems to become promising. I am already pleased about it.

Question from MegaBuzz:

What can you tell me about Jo Danville's adopted kid on CSI: NY? — Mark

ADAM:
It's a girl! While the character was originally said to have adopted a boy from a woman she helped put away, the show actually cast That's So Raven's Sydney Park. "We saw a lot of great actors, but felt that we were leaping too soon in casting a boy," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us. "We opened up the casting to a daughter, too, and found a dynamite actress in Sydney. We felt it was important to make our priority finding a talented child of any race or gender."

Question from MegaBuzz:

ADAM: It's a girl! While the character was originally said to have adopted a boy from a woman she helped put away, the show actually cast That's So Raven's Sydney Park. "We saw a lot of great actors, but felt that we were leaping too soon in casting a boy," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us. "We opened up the casting to a daughter, too, and found a dynamite actress in Sydney. We felt it was important to make our priority finding a talented child of any race or gender."

Wow. They didn't cast a white kid. Of course, why would they? The kid comes from a broken home with a criminal as a parent so why wouldn't she be of a different ethnicity? :wtf: I have watched TSR with my nieces and nephews before, but I never paid enough attention to know who this kid was. Hopefully she'll be good in the part.

Last edited:
Question from MegaBuzz:

ADAM: It's a girl! While the character was originally said to have adopted a boy from a woman she helped put away, the show actually cast That's So Raven's Sydney Park. "We saw a lot of great actors, but felt that we were leaping too soon in casting a boy," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us. "We opened up the casting to a daughter, too, and found a dynamite actress in Sydney. We felt it was important to make our priority finding a talented child of any race or gender."

Ok so please tell me if I have this right:

The adopted kid is a daughter and she's around 11 or somewhere close and her older kid is a son who is about 21.

It's just that the info on the kids has been switched around so much I'm not sure were we stand right now.

Question from MegaBuzz:

The adopted kid is a daughter and she's around 11 or somewhere close and her older kid is a son who is about 21.

It's just that the info on the kids has been switched around so much I'm not sure were we stand right now.

I think the son is 18, but yeah, he's older than the adopted daughter.

Question from MegaBuzz:

I think the son is 18, but yeah, he's older than the adopted daughter.

Ok thank you :). I wonder if we'll see them in the same episode we meet her ex.

I'm sure she'll be in at least a few episodes - they did say before that her real mom might try to get her back, so that sounds like we can expect at least a story arc before Ellie becomes nothing more than a name. :p

Is Reed Coming back this season?
We haven't heard anything about him yet, but you never know!

Thank you Perl and Fay :)

The little girl is lovely :D and I am glad finally we will be able to have some cultural diversity on the show!I am feeling we will have great moments coming :D

He's no George Clooney, but the casting works for me.

Keck's Exclusives: JAG's David James Elliott Returns to CBS on CSI: NY

One of CBS' biggest stars is coming back to the network! David James Elliott, who starred as Cmdr. Harmon "Harm" Rabb, Jr. on JAG from 1995-2005, has been cast on CSI: NY. And it's an awesome role.

David will play Russ Josephson, the ex-husband of Sela Ward's new investigator, Jo Danville. (Expect Jo to crack a joke about being Jo Josephson.) David will debut in an early January episode he is now shooting, and producers tell me there's a possibility he could come back for more.

Russ is not only Jo's ex, he's also the father of their college-aged son, Tyler, and an FBI agent. According to insiders, "their relationship is civil, but Jo still fights his obvious desire to reignite the past." Sounds juicy!

TV Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back