Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a sense of 'deja vu', because I just *know* that I've seen that 'everybody who shows up a clown gets money' idea used as an escape route before, but for the life of me I can't place the show.

Thanks Perl, I Think Edward James Olmos Edward opposit Mac is very interesting. I can't wait. :guffaw:

Thanks! Sorry, I can't help but laugh at Mac's body's reaction to the explosion. The slow-mo made it funny actually. It also looks fake because of that (like Nick on CSI premiere). But the episode looks intense!
Yes, that is quite funny. There are many times when I watch crime dramas when I think, "These actors much feel very silly running around with fake guns and dodging imaginary foes."

Are you talking about that goofy CSI commercial where the guys screamed, "There's another bomb!" I have never watched the Vegas CSI but that goofy actor turned me off from that preview.

Are you talking about that goofy CSI commercial where the guys screamed, "There's another bomb!" I have never watched the Vegas CSI but that goofy actor turned me off from that preview.

Yeah. That looks fake too though Mac's is funnier! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back