Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

I had completely forgotten that it's her birthday today!
Oh well! Better late than never :)!

Happy Birthday lovely Emily :luvlove:!
I hope this year will be your best ever, and that all your dreams will come true!:beer:

Happy belated B-day my fav most beautiful actress :). I really adore her living room, it's so open and clean and soo white. I want her to design my house too, lol.

Just popping in to wish Emily a belated Happy Birthday! It's hard to believe that Em is 42 years old ... she could easily pass for 32! You know what they say ... "40's the new 30"! ;)

I was thinking about all the actors that has left the CSI franchise and those who are gonna leave...Emily is gonna be the last leading woman standing and she has said in one of her latest interview that there won't be any CSI:Miami without Calleigh.. What do you think about it? Should CBS try to give her more visibility? Could CSI:Miami exist without Calleigh?

I wish they would, she rarely had any scenes with the cast in the episode that aired last Sunday.

Happy Belated Birthday Emily!!

Yesterday, CSI:MIami cast and crew celebrated CSI:Miami 200th episode with a nice party, with cake and a nice alligator ;)
The pictures show us a beautiful team around a glowing and very pregnant Emily, these are the pictures I have collected since this morning:

LINK

I know I am double posting but it's important! (I am guilty, I am sorry!:shifty:)

People Choice Awards has opened voting time for PCA nominees, so:

"PCA is the only Award that gives people the chance to express them-selves and we, as Emily Procter's fans, have to take this chance! So here what you can do:

Click on this link:

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/

Search for "Favorite Tv Drama Actress" and click on other writing "Emily Procter".

Choose four other actresses you like and CAST YOUR VOTE!"

You can vote for Emily as Favorite TV Drama
Actress but even for Calleigh Duquesne as Favorite TV Crime Fighter and
CSI:MIami for Favorite TV Crime show...

AnAwardForEmily

Thanks Lusiana88!!!
That page surely takes long time to download...:(
I'm saddened by less Cal in CSIM it will be my least favourite season I think. I never liked that Marisol storyline, I was really hoping that during Em's absence they will use Ryan and Nat more, not sth that already was in previous seasons...:(

Thanks Lusiana88!!!
That page surely takes long time to download...:(
I'm saddened by less Cal in CSIM it will be my least favourite season I think. I never liked that Marisol storyline, I was really hoping that during Em's absence they will use Ryan and Nat more, not sth that already was in previous seasons...:(
The page takes a while because it looks like a lot of people is voting..so..we have to vote a lot because we are not the only ones! :)
I agree with you with wanting more Emily but I am just so happy that she is having a baby that I am actually not that sad..I mean, she will come back full time in the second part of the season and that means she will give something good to watch! ;)

Back