The messed up hair was so adorable! :adore:

Let's see how much more skin I can come up with.. first set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Congrats, Jacquie! :) I'm going to sit out and just enjoy the view since I'm beat after a whole day of traveling and not much sleep.

But wow. I just watched last night's show again (the Nick bits!) and he was soooooo gooooood! :drool: And that mussed up hair and befuddled look. :adore:

Last edited:
Good day everyone :)

After record breaking high temperatures yesterday and high winds it's an lovely autumn day today. The leaves are changing colour and I think it will be an excellent season this year :) The only down side to the day is Nick is leaving :( but I helped him look after his wounds yesterday :devil:

Princess one of these days we need to get Phil to move his arm :devil:
bookgirl
Raynn
Raynn been there and done that with popping a stitch :eek:
Raynn :adore:

and I that means the lucky lady who will be spending a Saturday night with Nick is blackflag :) confuzzled :)and ruffled hair :adore: What can I say but this scene was the inspiration for the theme :devil: Congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Guess who showed up at our yard sale today. Unfortunately we didn't have anything he wanted but he did help us clean-up from it. :lol:

and I that means the lucky lady who will be spending a Saturday night with Nick is blackflag :) confuzzled :) and ruffled hair :adore: What can I say but this scene was the inspiration for the theme :devil: Congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Who doesn't like the confuzzledment and messy hair? :adore: Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately :devil:) we're going to have a quiet time. Watch some TV. Hopefully not swear at the computer (rebooted the router last night!). :lol: I kinda feel like this since I kinda missed lunch and it was much hotter (& very humid) than we were hoping it would be. :(

On to a new theme...

I want George/Nick/Adam/Gus and so on not on 2 feet. Now to clarify that - sitting, kneeling, laying down. He can even be like this because, as you can see he doesn't have 2 feet on the ground. :lol: So basically the only things that are out are standing, walking/running and crouching. :) Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :p

Now wish us luck. We are going to call the vets office that handled the surgery on Thomas and somehow try to get them to see him instead of our usual vets office. We weren't pleased with the exam our usual vet did back in May and Thomas has stopped eating. I'm getting flashbacks of Pookie's death and I'm not sure I can handle it if Thomas dies the same way. :( :( :(

Susan

blackflag good luck with Thomas :)

The mood I'm in at the moment I won't say whats really on my mind about your theme suggestion :devil: so I'll just get right to it

one
two
three
four
five
six

It's amazing how long it takes to post pics when you're multi tasking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back