George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
New season starts tomorrow and my internet upstairs has gone all wacky on me again!
pullhair.gif

Set #2 of blue for bookgirl:
blue shirt
blue as in cold
blue "tattoo"
blue shirt
blue jeans :drool:
blue shirt

Susan

What a wonderful surprise! The doorbell rang, and I thought it was my pizza delivery - but it was Nick instead! Thank you bookgirl. :)

Congrats on finishing, NickyFan!!
celebrate.gif

Since I'm doing some mending tonight, how about a scavenger hunt for buttons. Nick/George/OC wearing anything with buttons on it. The usual 12 in about 24.

Congrats on winning Raynn :)

and congrats on finishing school NickyFan :)

and hopefully this time I'll be able to get in 2 sets. Internet was down in the store today :scream: Not a fun time talking to Customer Support :brickwall:

My first set of buttons coming up

one
two
three
four
five
six

Good morning everyone :)

I was personally hoping for a less frustrating morning but when you have Nick showing up on the doorstep the frustrations seem to go by the wayside :)

What a great episode we had last night :) Skin :drool: open Nick :drool: plaid :drool: and finally some continuity :) So I think in honour of last nights showing of skin I think that will be your theme. It's a fairly wide open theme but I'm sure you ladies will shine as always :) :devil: The usual max of 12 pics in about 27 hours. Happy Hunting while I go see to my guest and try to figure out what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back