William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Glad to see you're still around WP_Rocks_My_World :bolian:

I think Billy is enjoying his freedom too much to tie himself down again like that.
I would love to see him doing some guest appearances on other shows though. I think that is something he might do eventually.:thumbsup:

It's been hard not hearing too much lately about Billy...no new pics etc, so the news about the movie was very much needed. I just wish there was a bit more info about the movie...and some pictures...lol:devil::drool:

Hey gilsgal :)
I'm sure he's enjoying his freedom to do anything he wants to do. Good for him! :)
I think he will do some guest appearances.

--------------------
bmd035.jpg

i miss him!!! lately i watch often the old seasons, and i realized more that he was essential for the show! in any case i support Billy, and if he wants to do other he's free to do it, so i'm happy for him but i'm still hoping in a his return!

i miss him!!! lately i watch often the old seasons, and i realized more that he was essential for the show! in any case i support Billy, and if he wants to do other he's free to do it, so i'm happy for him but i'm still hoping in a his return!

I totally agree with you ladywillows. I miss him too...
cry-smiley_cry.gif

Not true...I miss him desperately. I just think most of us have accepted that he is not coming back to CSI so there is no sense in dwelling on 'what ifs'. Just looking forward to seeing WP in something, anything. Thank god for 8 1/2 seasons of Grissom on DVD.

Not true...I miss him desperately. I just think most of us have accepted that he is not coming back to CSI so there is no sense in dwelling on 'what ifs'. Just looking forward to seeing WP in something, anything. Thank god for 8 1/2 seasons of Grissom on DVD.

You're right Frosch. I don't see Grissom making a guest appearance on CSI anytime soon (or possibly never) either.

There has been very little news since Billy finished up "Endgame" about what he has been doing or is going to do, other than that very brief mention of him being cast in that Indie film "Detachment".
I marvel at how well Billy keeps himself and his family out of the news when he doesn't want to be found...lol.

I miss seeing Billy every Thursday night. I too thank god for having
8 1/2 seasons on DVD ...and CSI reruns on Spike TV. :bolian::luvlove:

I've been watching older CSI episodes on SPIKE. Makes me miss Grissom too.

I am looking forward to his movie. Sounds like a real good one for him.

Billy is quite the busy person lately. ;) He'll star in the upcoming HBO miniseries "To Appomattox" which also costars Michael C. Hall, Bill Paxton, Will Patton, Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis and more. Lucky for us, production begins in the spring... so there's a good chance this could start airing in the fall of 2011/spring of 2012. Here's the official site.

HBO miniseries are always big award contenders, so this should be good!

Yeh, just read it on another website! :) I hope this means he has had enough of his semi retirement and is getting back into the swing of things and working more frequently. I hope HBO does indeed pick this series up, it looks first class. Just the kind of thing I want to see WP in:thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to both Detachment and To Appomattox. That's if the mini series is picked up in UK. Or there will be two VERY grumpy Billy fans, complaining bitterly, all over Yorkshire and this forum! Hee Hee!

I've suddenly become very interested in the American Civil War all of a sudden... hmmm. wonder why...?

Billy is quite the busy person lately. ;) He'll star in the upcoming HBO miniseries "To Appomattox" which also costars Michael C. Hall, Bill Paxton, Will Patton, Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis and more. Lucky for us, production begins in the spring... so there's a good chance this could start airing in the fall of 2011/spring of 2012. Here's the official site.

HBO miniseries are always big award contenders, so this should be good!
Wow! Dexter meets Gil Grissom meets Morgan Earp meets John Adams. :lol:

Happy New Year Everyone! :)

I'm enjoying the old eps of CSI on Spiketv...awwww.Grissom has the sexy beard. :lol:
And I even caught the ep of Jackpot! that made my day! :drool:

-------------------------
MpC_Wp.jpg

We watched Young Guns 2 last night, and there was Billy...Petersen, playing Sheriff Pat Garrett. :thumbsup:

Back