**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRAVERS IS BACK:drool::adore::adore::adore: I LOVE HIM He is my favorite Yeaaaaaaaaaah.xD
that picture seems to be the end of the kidnapping epi with that little girl very great pics

yayyyy, travers and dave...Love them Both
And I too hope Valera comes back...These three can make a great team on their own in the lab ....*wishful thinking*

Thanks for posting the pics mayra1990! I'm glad to see that Travers and Dave are coming back! But I agree with all of you when I say that I want to see Valera come back. She's been there since season 2 and she's been MIA for quite a while! Hopefully we'll see her more frequently during season 9. *crosses fingers*

Echoing the thoughts of others: yay Travers! He's adorable, and I don't want him to disappear like other lab techs have over the years.

I do miss Valera, though. I hope she'll be in at least some of the episodes this season.

yayyyy, travers and dave...Love them Both
And I too hope Valera comes back...These three can make a great team on their own in the lab ....*wishful thinking*

Have to say, I would kind of love a mini-team with Travers, Dave, and Valera like they have on Vegas. But then I have to say, I'd really want the show to learn to balance screentime better first :p

^^ I know, WTF!

~~~~~

I don't want to jump too far ahead here, but according to IMDB, Joe LeBrock is listed in the cast for episode 3 'See No Evil'' (a few other characters are listed as well; Ben, the blind witness, is one of them).

I'm sorta hoping this is false (on the LeBrock part) -- LeBrock was a favorite villian of mine, but it seems rather odd for him to return just as Meemo will do in the following episode.
So, I bet when they made the comment that 2 from the past would re-surface, 1 escapes prison and 1 still in prison, they are referring to Memmo (the one who escapes) and LeBrock (the one still in prison). Interesting!

From TV Guide:

Got anything new on CSI: Miami? — Hugh
ADAM:
Apparently Bones isn't the only show dedicating an episode to reality TV. We're hearing that an upcoming episode of Miami will feature four stars of a fictional reality show called the The Boroughs. One is described as a "shirtless god" and another plunges to her death during a red carpet event.

This happens in episode 5. :)

From TV Guide:

Got anything new on CSI: Miami? — Hugh
ADAM: Apparently Bones isn't the only show dedicating an episode to reality TV. We're hearing that an upcoming episode of Miami will feature four stars of a fictional reality show called the The Boroughs. One is described as a "shirtless god" and another plunges to her death during a red carpet event.

This happens in episode 5. :)

OMG please tell me they're spoofing "Jersey Shore" :lol: :lol: I don't watch that show, but apparently the "cast" haha was/is actually filming in Miami for their new season... maybe the writers are taking advantage of that :lol:

It's up to interpretation, but from what I read it does seem like a Jersey Shore type gimmick.

I'm still trying to make sense of things, but I can say that Ryan is a fan of these types of shows.

It's up to interpretation, but from what I read it does seem like a Jersey Shore type gimmick.

I'm still trying to make sense of things, but I can say that Ryan is a fan of these types of shows.

Is it too much for me to ask that someone gives Ryan a hard time about this, like Eric, Walter or Frank...that would be too funny

So another episode spoofing reality shows? swell....

In regards to Ryan, is that based on speculation or spoilers. If based on speculation, I disagree and if based on spoilers, I say lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back