• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps FFF.It is really odd to see Jon in a totally different role.I think he's a pretty good dancer too.

Well, we could start thinking about our birthday greetings to Jon. Remember this Wednesday will be his 33rd birthday!

Gee, I can't watch the video or download it, damn my slow internet.

Thanks FallenForFlack, for the caps!

So, this wednesday is Jon's birthday? I don't even remember it, wow, I'm such a bad fan. Maybe I should mark my calendar...

I want to make a greeting card for him, but I don't know what to write of what to draw because I'm not good at drawing. Even if I make the card, how do I send the greeting card from here? Okay, I'm going off topic.

BTT, anyone have any idea how we celebrate Jon's birthday on this thread? Maybe more pictures or caps?

oh my! i gotta gather my courage faster to get my pc to my house! ah! :scream:

i almost forgot although i put an alarm on tuesday.
well i have no idea what to send ( it happens all the time i suddenly remember somebody has b-day soon).

i think drawing would be nice gift or collage (if i got the word correct), or some poem.
just an idea which runs fast through my head

oh i feel so lucky i born this month:)

only thing what makes me feel different is that his horoscope is different.

Last edited:
FFF- I bow down to you. Thanks so much for the caps :drool::drool::drool: I'll be in the corner with the drool bucket...

I don't know how we can celebrate his bday (33? Wow, I thought he was older, in a good way of course :lol: ) I usually just wish them a happy bday, since I can't upload any photos through my phone :brickwall: Can't wait for it though!

Yay for Jonathan's birthday! I'm baking a virtual cake for all of us to share... but be careful, I'm not that good of a cook.

That video was such a nice bit of relief! Doesn't matter what he does or what character he plays, he still comes off as sexy. YUM.

Thanks for the caps Kristine!! A wonderful job as always:thumbsup:

I would love to know what context his dancing comes about!! Did he just come across someone playing and start? Is he celebrating something? Hopefully the movie will come out soon and we can find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back