George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I pray it takes no longer than today to move the desk (bookcase, file cabinet), pull up the rug, and paint the wall. I won't survive 2 days of having only this (antique) computer to search photobucket with. It takes close to 10 minutes to bring up any page in photobucket! :scream:
pullhair.gif

Second set of being so random I don't know what I'm posting:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

First set (and maybe my only one... depends on how lucky I am ;) )

and I'm hoping that this is your lucky day and post :)

Congrats on your win, Speedy. The theme you gave us sounds like lack of ideas :lol:

No, it was more like Smokey was getting impatient and wouldn't let me think of a theme.
taptap.gif

Oh I know what you mean :rolleyes: I'm impatient too when she wins :guffaw:

Here is my second set:

Random #7
Random #8
Random #9
Random #10
Random #11
Random #12

Good Lord, I am never, ever going to go with this theme again. :shifty: It was way too HARD to pick on pic from all of you. :lol:

Geesh, what's a girl to do? ;) It was dirty job, but someone had to do it. :devil:

Here we go:

Nickyfan My favorite friendship and I miss it alot!
Blackflag Nick's 'don't mess with me look' :lol:
Stokes4me His trying to 'look so adorable' look and succeeding nicely, thank you very much :drool:
Princess with his 'don't irritate me' look :)
Raynn So masculine :devil:

Ok, now the two hard ones. *sighs*

Smokey Good heavens, he is just...just...just...:drool:

So that leaves Jacquie as the winner because I couldn't choose between her Evel pick (with George along with his dad and his best friend) and this pic. There's just something about it.

Whew, I didn't think I'd make it through that round.
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Good morning y'all :)

After yesterday's deluge it looks like we're back to hot, muggy, and humid weather today.

Good Lord, I am never, ever going to go with this theme again. :shifty: It was way too HARD to pick on pic from all of you. :lol:

It's not an easy theme to do is it :D but I do enjoy this theme.

So that leaves Jacquie as the winner because I couldn't choose between her Evel pick (with George along with his dad and his best friend) and this pic. There's just something about it.

Whew, I didn't think I'd make it through that round.
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
and thank you speedy for sending a certain georgeous guy my way :) and I can tell you that it won't only be the weather that gets steamy around here :devil:

Now for a theme :) I was watching a certain CSI play a Dog Walker on the weekend :) Damn George was good in that :) So I think it's time to challenge you with an 'I Spy' theme :) ' I Spy CSI and Dog' :) 12 pics in about 28 hours give or take. Happy hunting while I go and see to my guest :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back