• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so they announced the release date for the dvd and the bonus features. In the bonus features section eveyone has commentary(including AR who was a guest star) except Jon! This is just the writers forgetting to include him again! Ughh! This is getting old and sorry bout my minor rant!

Maybe we will have some surprises.Jon had a few funny moments on season 7DVD's,we may be in for an unexpected surprise or two.

It is very disappointing there is no commentary with Jon. He did such a fantastic entertaining job on the previous one. Maybe the backstory on the bear scene in the DVD will have some of Jon.

OMG i've missed whole page:eek:

that's not my nature but lack of internet...

well i'll try to come using phone as soon as i get network:)

well i think it's not too late for OCD thing. never is too late and in my opinion it's quite possible to show it eventhough it seems too late.

at least if i'd be writer i'll definately find a appropriate way to put it into plot

but i really want to see this subject out in daylight next season.
i'm not giving up so easily, if they started they must go on with it no matter how long it takes for them to put it into reasonable plotline.

i'm too curious to just drop it and forget.

i wnat to see Ryan's OCD :shifty:

and i don't care if it's too late or they can't find right way of showing it

i know i'm getting obsessed but it's the thing what's bothering me:rolleyes:

as much as my unfinished fanfics:scream:

ok i feel relieved to say this out loud :)

now i'll be able to live rest of my day in peace:lol:

Don' worry, I have like three unfinished fanfics and my friends won't stop bugging me to finish them :lol:

I'm currently saving up to get all the CSI: Miami DVDs and I can't wait to see these special features that you are talking about :

High five for drummers!!! :hugegrin:

well i have only one person who keeps nudging me to finish my first fanfic but i really want to at least few more people to nudge me.
i'm very curious that nobody wants to read my fanfics and comment:(

but i'm tryin not to go mad about missing information.

only thing what bugs me right now is my bad luck and pure jealoussy :brickwall: :scream:

Morning all.We need to try to keep the fanfic talk to a minimum.The mods are going to give a gentle warning soon.Try to keep on topic.
It is very disappointing there is no commentary with Jon. He did such a fantastic entertaining job on the previous one. Maybe the backstory on the bear scene in the DVD will have some of Jon.
Something may still be included.I had to look through the commentaries from season 7 to find the Jon portions.The few that were found were pretty funny. I still laugh when I think of him sticking the microphone in the guys' face,and the guy laughing almost to tears.

Last edited:
In the UK we just watched episode 3 'Bolt Action' and I thought that Ryan was slightly OOC in some scenes, mainly in the ones when he doesn't know what a cougar is. Is it true that they dumb Ryan down just to make Jesse seem smart? :angryrazz: That's not good :(

Ryan was OOC several times this season. The writers finally got better later in the season.There was dumbing down too,but that also got better. I don't think the dumbing down was done to make Jesse look smart because these dumb moments took place at various times.

That's my biggest wish for this season! NO MORE OOC Ryan! That was the stupidest thing they could have done, last season. Dumb him down. I hope they keep away from that, and actually show the entire cast more. I'd like to see the end of last season carry over, the way the team interacted and was more of a 'whole' unit... you know, that type of deal. I love that feeling, and it really does change the entire vibe of the show!!!

^^
I agree BBB, the interactions needs to carry over into the 9th season.There was more enjoyment on this fan's part because the vibe was better.I really liked the interactions between Ryan and Natalia too,great co-workers and trustful of each other.

That's my biggest wish for this season! NO MORE OOC Ryan! That was the stupidest thing they could have done, last season. Dumb him down. I hope they keep away from that, and actually show the entire cast more. I'd like to see the end of last season carry over, the way the team interacted and was more of a 'whole' unit... you know, that type of deal. I love that feeling, and it really does change the entire vibe of the show!!!

My thoughts exactly!! Well, Jesse's situation was very weird because they HAD to introduce him in the season premiere :ugh: So he was technically supposed to be this semi old-timer who'd been there longer than anyone else ('cept H of course). So I think they did actually dumb Ryan down a bit (he is the youngest, after all) in an attempt to get that part of Jesse's character across. When you think about it, in "Out of Time" (S8 premiere), the flashbacks are in 1997, and Ryan would have been either finishing high school or starting college at the time :p Hopefully that'll stop now.

I really hope Ryan and Walter become closer friends this season. It's only logical they would. I like the way Jon and Omar play off each other, it's adorable :luvlove: Walter seems to be the first real buddy buddy Ryan's had. Eric had his moments, as did Natalia, but both have had so many conflicts with him it's just not the same, you know?

I really hope Ryan and Walter become closer friends this season. It's only logical they would. I like the way Jon and Omar play off each other, it's adorable :luvlove: Walter seems to be the first real buddy buddy Ryan's had. Eric had his moments, as did Natalia, but both have had so many conflicts with him it's just not the same, you know?

WolfWings!! I mean no disrespect, but if you are going to go off into the whole bromance thing with Ryan and Walter; there is a thread in shipper central for that. Please!!!!:)

I agree that Jon and Omar are a great comedy act and fun to watch, but thats it.:thumbsup:

Eric and Ryan have always had a contintious (sp) relationship; but Natalia has always been sweet to Ryan. Yes they have had their words, but have remained friends; even flirty at times.

I agree that Jon and Omar are a great comedy act and fun to watch, but thats it.:thumbsup:

I have a great time watching Ryan and Walter work together. There are times when they are a hoot! :lol:

I guess I didn't take what WolfWings said as indicating she wanted a "bromance." I could be wrong. But I would also like to see them continue to be good friends.

Horatio has always been a support for Ryan, but he needs a real friend his own age.

Eric could never serve in that capacity. His relationship with Ryan has been distrustful, hostile, confrontational, judgmental and intolerant. I will NEVER buy those two as friends. And Calleigh has become just as intolerant and judgmental as Eric.

I do like to watch Frank's good natured teasing. I have no doubt that he truly likes Ryan. But again, Ryan needs some friends his own age.

Jesse and Walter were the first time Ryan had real male friends who accepted him as he is, without judgment. I loved them coming on the show if for no other reason than the fact that they treated Ryan decent for a change.

Eric and Ryan have always had a contintious (sp) relationship; but Natalia has always been sweet to Ryan. Yes they have had their words, but have remained friends; even flirty at times.

Natalia has always been there and supportive of Ryan. She hung in there with him when he was fired. She was the only one who was kind to him and gave him advice ... and then helped him go through all of his citations when IAB required it before he could be reinstated.

Natalia is an angel. Plain and simple. I have never doubted for one minute that she cares about Ryan and would be there for him if he ever needed her.

I think they are natually drawn to each other as friends because I think they've both been made to feel like outsiders who are not "really" members of the team.

That feeling went away when Jesse and Walter came on board and we had a new team consisting of Ryan, Natalia, Jesse, Walter, Frank and Horatio. (As always, Eric and Calleigh were their own team.)

But we're back to square one now, except that Walter is still there and Ryan still needs some good, non-judgmental friends. I'd love for Walter and Natalia to remain those good friends. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back