What was your favorite episode of season six?

What was your favorite episode in season six?

• Epilogue

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Blacklist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lat/Long

• Dead Reckoning

• Battle Scars

• It Happened to Me

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Hammer Down

• Cuckoo's Nest

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Manhattanhenge

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Death House

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Second Chances

• Criminal Justice

• Flag on the Play

• Sanguine Love

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • The Formula

• Uncertainty Rules

• Pot of Gold

• Rest in Peace, Marina Garita

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Redemptio

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Tales from the Undercard

• Unusual Suspects

• Point of View

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Vacation Getaway

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Hmmmm, I like a few episodes but overall I was pretty disappointed with this season. They didn't give Adam a SINGLE storyline this season. It was just pathetic. They treated him as a side character - ugh, so annoying.

Anyways - I liked Cuckoo's Nest because it was intense. I actually was watching it and not "scrolling through my e-mail while watching it". I love the character moments with Terrence and Mac. I love the reactions of Danny, and Mac. How it was a race to find him. Just awesome. Plus, I'm an angst junky - sue me.

Liked Death House. That one was really interesting an funny. I thought it was very creative for a change.

I like RIP Marino Garito - I was very interested in her story and I like how different it was. Everything was really pretty.

There's the one with the little boy but I forget the title of that episode. That one nearly made me cry. It went backwards and forwards. Really good ep.

My favorite episode was Criminal Justice because it shows that even after working with someone for 15 years and you thought that person was very nice, you don't really know them at all.
I much preferred season 5 to this season tho. Nearly every episode in season 5 was super!

I went with RIP Marina Garito because it was a really good storyline and I loved all the moments that it had in it. Like Adam and the whole foam french fry and the pillow silencer thing. That was hilarious. Adam cracks me up. Plus, I am a DL fan so I loved the scene between Danny and Lindsay when they were talking about that fabric. And then when Flack was sympathizing with Stella and he said that everyone has a Marina Garito. But yeah, I loved the episode.

I voted for The Formula. I really enjoyed the episode. I liked the storyline. I liked that there was some Mac backstory stuff and (because I'm a SMACked shipper) I loved that last scene at the racetrack.

It was followed closely by Sanguine Love. Carmine did an excellent job writing that. I really liked that they showed a vampire subculture. It brought me back to the days when CSI:NY actually tried to show the diversity in New York.

my vote goes to "Point of View".

i remember reading about the episode and how it was described as being like "Rear Window" and how pissed i was at this. i'm a huge Hitchcock fan and i hate it when people try to "pay tribute" to Hitchcock b/c no one will ever be able to make a movie like he could or pick stories like he did. once the episode aired i was pleasently surprised at how well the episode and story were done. it had some aspects of Hitchcock's films like the suspenseful music playing when Flack and Danny were chasing the suspect and some of the camera angles.

i liked how the writers took from "Rear Window" Mac as JB Jefferies all laid up and Stella as Lisa Fremont bringing Mac some food. it was really cool to see the science mixed in with the old story, it got me thinking how our modern science could have helped the police and JB out in the movie.

it's not easy trying to make anything like Hitchcock did and the writers and director did a great job with this episode. i wish this could have been how the episodes had been going all year.

2nd best episode of the year goes to "Criminal Justice". i really liked the story and the end when it's Lindsay in the bath towel was so good.

I forgot to put Redemptio in my list.I love Hawkes-centric episodes!!

I love Hawkes centric episodes too. Hill is such a good actor. I hope he gets more stories in the new season and a girlfriend.

Everyone's got their favorites, and that's good. In my personal opinion though, Hill can't act AT ALL. He doesn't have this special something, and he really doesn't contribute anything interesting to CSI:NY. Acting is a gift that comes naturally, and you can really tell how hard he is trying to 'act'.

Hey to each their own. Something about Hill just draws me in. And too me he shines in whatever scene he's in.

"Death House" because it was one of the most memorable episodes of the season. I am really into architecture and it reminded me of an old x-files episode about a killer skyscraper.

My personal favorite was Death House, not really sure why but I just loved how a house could be tricked out will all of these different death traps! I am so weird...

My personal favorite was Death House, not really sure why but I just loved how a house could be tricked out will all of these different death traps! I am so weird...
I agree. I can be kinda morbid at times. Plus I thought it was clever how that dude got revenge.

Back