What was your favorite episode of season six?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jun 5, 2010.

?

What was your favorite episode in season six?

1. Epilogue

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Blacklist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lat/Long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dead Reckoning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Battle Scars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. It Happened to Me

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. Hammer Down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cuckoo's Nest

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
  9. Manhattanhenge

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  10. Death House

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  11. Second Chances

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  12. Criminal Justice

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  13. Flag on the Play

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Sanguine Love

6 vote(s)
    9.4%
  15. The Formula

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  16. Uncertainty Rules

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Pot of Gold

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  18. Rest in Peace, Marina Garita

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  19. Redemptio

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  20. Tales from the Undercard

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  21. Unusual Suspects

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Point of View

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
  23. Vacation Getaway

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ and it was visually beautiful - i loved how they used the photography theme and had a lot of still shots and stuff.

2. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Yes, exactly. It was a very magical sorta episode!

3. CrazyLady25

CrazyLady25 Civilian

Hi--this is my first post--but I liked "Point of View" best because: a) it was different, Mac in his apartment getting bored, so "let me take a look at what my neighbors across the way are up to"; b) Adam was completely funny; c) Peyton was in it!!!!!

When Peyton is in it, Mac has a softer side, and Claire Forlini (sp?) was free to come back on the show (other acting interests took her elsewhere, hence the "Dear John" letter Mac got from her in Season 5.

Actually, that saved the season for me, because it was a very dull season. Everything just became rote crime = dead guy = CSI solves it = go home

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

forlani, and it was season 4 but near enough :) oh god, i feel terrible making corrections like that, i'm not a red-pen wielding meanie, promise!:lol:

he does have a softer side with her, that's true, i think he does with aubrey too, although maybe that's more of a fun side. i didn't think there was much chemistry with mac & peyton is season 3, but there was in point of view - i don't know what they did but it worked!

it's kind of ironic in a way, because i think a lot of people prefer the crime solving stuff to be a lot more prominent - some people have even got annoyed by the mac/aubrey/peyton thing even though it's only taken up a tiny part of this season; and people have definitely got annoyed by the danny/lindsay stuff; i guess on a crime show, crime solving should come first. i quite like seeing a bit of personal stuff too, i like the depth it gives the characters, but not too much, i wouldn't want it to detract from the main purpose.

5. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Definitely! For me, season 6 turned into a very bad soap opera. I can't deny that I LOVED every single scene with Flack/Eddie just because he's such an amazing actor! Besides that, CSI:NY has become successful because crime solving was always the focus. Of course I wanna find out more about the characters, but I like it in a subtle/slow way. As a writer myself, I know it's way more interesting to take time to explore characters step by step.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ same here - of course i'm interested in them as characters too but i watch a procedural drama for, well, the procedure. the lives of the characters should be worked around that, not shoehorned in at its expense.

7. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Amen! Couldn't agree more with you.

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Had to pick Point Of View. Love any Mac filled episodes.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Definitely Death House for me. It really stood out, it was different and exciting.

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I don't know if I can choose just one. I liked most of them. "Sanguine Love" was a standout.

11. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I love Hawkes centric episodes too. Hill is such a good actor. I hope he gets more stories in the new season and a girlfriend.

12. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Everyone's got their favorites, and that's good. In my personal opinion though, Hill can't act AT ALL. He doesn't have this special something, and he really doesn't contribute anything interesting to CSI:NY. Acting is a gift that comes naturally, and you can really tell how hard he is trying to 'act'.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  13. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Hi,I have an episode question but couldn't find a thread so I'll ask here hope thats ok.
    One of the last episodes I've seen was the one where Lindsay just had her baby,then I saw the one where Aden's killer was caught,the episode's I've seen since have had Aden in them all. Haven't a clue whats going on with all the episode jumping going on here.Will you please tell me what season these belong to(not the ones with Aden in them) and what season is the most recent.Thanks.

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

The episode that Aiden died and the team caught her murderer was Heroes back in season 2. I hope I helped you.:)

15. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Aiden was in all of Season One, and only three episodes of Season Two. She was killed in 2.23 Heroes. Lindsay had her baby in 5.23 Greater Good.

If you read the reviews on this Episode Guide page, you'll be able to find out all the details about each episode. Wikipedia also has pretty decent summaries, but they're not complete. IMDb has a list also, but it's very basic.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010