• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often wondered if Ryan's OCD issues were dropped because it was just easier not to bother(as far as writing),but the filing/sorting or cleaning could easily be used. People with OCD don't have it to the same degree,and they aren't all affected the same way so the writers wouldn't need to make it a huge issue. Of course if the writers are going to make a mess of it,I would rather they just skip it.

I would have thought Ryan's OCD would've come out like whoa after he was kidnapped and tortured by the Russian mob in season 7. It's my understanding of certain psychological issues that they go into overdrive after a traumatic event, and i'm sure having one's tooth ripped out with pliers and then getting the stuffing knocked out of you would certainly qualify as "traumatic"... but apparently that's just me...? :wtf:

oh well. who needs continuity, right? :rolleyes:

yeah, cuz getting kidnapped and tortured soooo isn't traumatic :rolleyes:

seriously, what is with these writers? They don't seem to care about anything apart from the mainstream events of the season. I mean, the Calleigh/Eric storyline is going on fine, but all of the other ones? :wtf:. it seems like they've totally forgot about Ryan's backstory (the little amount of it he actually has :rolleyes: ) and things like leaving the crime scene to go and 'get something to eat' seems totally out of character.

I think that the writers should Wikipedia CSI: Miami cuz I don't really think they know what they're doing any more :shifty:

-Warning, random thought- What we should do is get someone to sit in the writers room, then whenever they do something wrong eg. Make Ryan OOC, neglect Ryan, Natalia, Frank etc. Then the person can slap them. That might make them realise what they're doing wrong. :evil:

Don't ask me where that thought came from :lol:

So, when are we sending another e-mail to CBS and what are we going to say? Or are we not doing it this week :confused:

Ah! I completely forgot about it! Bad DANIELLE! Eh, I'll send one out tonight even though it's Monday, =(.

OMG i was away from pc just for one day and i already have missed so much :eek:

that's annoying :scream:

how copuld do this to myself :brickwall:

i'm so lost.....

Exactly how I felt when I came back on today. Missed all of Sunday, and everyone starts talking, haha!!

You're right, OCD gets worse when you are stressed. Mine has been quite bad lately due to all the stress of moving and everything. They either need to do the OCD line or not. It's irritating.

Woah, really? I guess that's why I've been acting all OCD lately. I know I have it slightly, but lately I've been going crazy with things. (My family and friends keep saying I'm OCD, but I won't believe them.)

Ooh!!! OOh! MAYBE his OCD can come into light after Jesse dying! That's gotta traumatic in some way, right?! RIGHT?!

The writers just told me to not hold my breath.

Last edited:
-Warning, random thought- What we should do is get someone to sit in the writers room, then whenever they do something wrong eg. Make Ryan OOC, neglect Ryan, Natalia, Frank etc. Then the person can slap them. That might make them realise what they're doing wrong. :evil:

Don't ask me where that thought came from :lol:

OMG I SO VOLUNTEER!! :scream: I'd be good at it too, i can be very very very scary!!! RAWR!! :evil:

btw i'm watching 8x11 "delko for the defense". it's the one that starts off with calleigh and ryan chasing a suspect through people's backyards and such (and of course cal's the one who catches him :shifty:). there's a second in there when ryan slips on some gravel and almost falls. it made me chuckle :p i wonder if jon meant to do that. if he did, he's a goof. if he didn't, he's still a goof. love him either way!! :lol:

Ok, changing the sbject a little bit. I was watching Going Under from season 5 today( the one with Calleigh being run off the road) and you will never believe what hapened. H complimented Ryan!!:wtf::wtf::wtf: They were discusing a pic of evidence is like, " Mr. Wolfe, please work your magic!" I was like OMG, this never happens! The only other time we see this is when H tells Ryan that being a CSI is in his blood!

Last edited:
Well, it's like 6am, I've had no sleep, and it's completely the wrong season and probably the wrong place, but I made something up concerning what we've talked about so far regarding Ryan. I'll probably go to sleep, wake up and regret this :lol:

Ryan: On my six years of Miami, the writers gave to me, six different hairstyles, five crappy storylines, four times that H called me Ryan, three compliments from the boss, two co-workers that apparently hate me...

And a forgotten case of OCD.

Eric & Calleigh: Ryan, shut up and get back to work.

*collapses from sleep deprivation and humiliation*

Well, it's like 6am, I've had no sleep, and it's completely the wrong season and probably the wrong place, but I made something up concerning what we've talked about so far regarding Ryan. I'll probably go to sleep, wake up and regret this :lol:

Ryan: On my six years of Miami, the writers gave to me, six different hairstyles, five crappy storylines, four times that H called me Ryan, three compliments from the boss, two co-workers that apparently hate me...

And a forgotten case of OCD.

Eric & Calleigh: Ryan, shut up and get back to work.

*collapses from sleep deprivation and humiliation*

Don't be embarrassed! That was quite good! (a little chatty, but I had nothing else to say!)

Ok, changing the sbject a little bit. I was watching Going Under from season 5 today( the one with Calleigh being run off the road) and you will never believe what hapened. H complimented Ryan!!:wtf::wtf::wtf: They were discusing a pic of evidence is like, " Mr. Wolfe, please work your magic!" I was like OMG, this never happens! The only other time we see this is when H tells Ryan that being a CSI is in his blood!

Yeah seriously. That episode is a bit of an outlier, 'cause Calleigh also calls Ryan "babe" in that one!! OMG a term of endearment??? didn't realize she had any for him :rolleyes:

And btw, i'm rewatching seasons 3-8 in random order and have actually found myself keeping track of how many times horatio calls ryan by his first name. So far I've watched 99 episodes. I've heard Horatio call him Ryan three times. THREE. Twice in season 3 and once in season 4. THAT'S IT. :scream: I'll report my final count when I get through the rest. :sigh: It's kind of depressing how finding instances of concern or care for our boy is turning into a mega-ultra-extreme easter egg hunt. why oh why do they hate him so much???!!!

I think the writers get lazy, and focus all the remaining energy on OTHER characters, cough cough. SORRY, but I feel that way.

AS for the letter, I wrote too! I am hoping we make some noise. Doesn't matter if it's a day late or day of--- we just have to be heard! I watched some youtube videos and OMG I'm just pumped for the new season. I must see, MUST see Ryan/Jon. It's just... ahh! We need some promo pics, and we need them now! :D

(Sorry I've been MIA. I'm around. JUST BUSY last weekend. I promise to catch up now!)

I've heard Horatio call him Ryan three times. THREE. Twice in season 3 and once in season 4. THAT'S IT.
I'm sure H called him Ryan in season 5 also in the episode 'Burned" when Ryan was fired.
AS for the letter, I wrote too! I am hoping we make some noise.
I wrote too and I know others here did too.
What should the theme be for this week?

I just finished working CSI: Miami`s first day of shooting for it`s 9th Season. And I can confirm that Emily Procter IS indeed pregnant. In fact, she is 5 months along and has a cute little pooch. The cast members, especially Jonathan Togo, were talking to her teeny tummy and kept referring to the little one as part of the cast.

How cute! I knew Jon would be adoring and affectionate with Emily! They must be having a blast on set and enjoying pampering her alot.

^ Theresa, where was this info from?
It does seem like the kind of thing Jon would do.

Edit- I have just seen the link to the news in the spoiler lab. That is great news for Emily! I am sure the others on set will take great care of her.

Regarding H calling Ryan by his first name. I think it happened twice in season 4- in the episodes Skeltons and Urban Hellraisers. And it is sad that he does it that rarely that we can count the times.

^^
I would really like to know the reasoning behind Horatio calling Ryan,Mr Wolfe. On Criminal Minds,it was explained why Gideon called Spenser Dr. Reid. Spenser thought Gideon didn't like him because he called him Dr. Reid. Hotch explained to him that Gideon refered to him as Dr. Reid because he was so young and he wanted people to respect him . I often wondered if there was a similar reasoning behind Horatio refering to him as Mr. Wolfe.

I just finished working CSI: Miami`s first day of shooting for it`s 9th Season. And I can confirm that Emily Procter IS indeed pregnant. In fact, she is 5 months along and has a cute little pooch. The cast members, especially Jonathan Togo, were talking to her teeny tummy and kept referring to the little one as part of the cast.

How cute! I knew Jon would be adoring and affectionate with Emily! They must be having a blast on set and enjoying pampering her alot.

awwwh! :D thats sweet :) you wouldn't mind putting the link on here, would you? I'm avoiding the spoilers thread in case I read something I don't want to :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back