Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Haha, yeah, I know, sometimes he's called James, others Jamie... I read somewhere that he is known by Jamie, but his agent made him use James, as people thought Jamie was a woman... :confused: Who knows..? :lol:
You know...I'm a big fan of "the Pretender" and I read somewhere that his original name is Jamie, but TPTB on that show considered it a little bit too childish for a professional actor like him and advised him to change it :lol: oh well I'm done with the OT

AnnaDelko you're welcome....it's really great your stuff :thumbsup:

Here's some random country music icons:

1_mm.png
5_ml.png
11_ku.png
13_cu.png

Reba Carrie Miranda L Miranda L
Martina M Martina M Martina M
Miranda/Blake Miranda/Blake Reba/Kix
Reba Miranda L Miranda L
Miranda L Miranda L Miranda L
John Rich John Rich John Rich John Rich Miranda L Miranda L
Miranda L John Rich Eric Church

Really awesome stuff, Teddy Bear Dr. :D I love the colouring on the first and last teasers.

Anyone remember Sailor Moon? I brought over some icons. :lol:

sailor23.png
sailor5.png
sailor20.png

Teddy Bear Dr., I LOVE YOUR ICONS! The colouring on them is gorgeous. Those Miranda and Blake ones are really cute.

I made some Criminal Minds wallpapers.

These and the rest are here at my livejournal.

Great work in here!
Of course I remember Sailor Moon! I just saw the DVDs in a store in the category "Documentary" :confused:

Well anyway, here are a few more Voyager icons I made with Geni's awesome tut!

voy116.jpg
voy117.jpg
voy118.jpg
voy120.jpg

Oooh, awesome stuff, cathwillows! :D The first two are my favourite. I think I just saw that episode on Space a few days ago. :lol:

Really cool wallpapers, Axelsonfire. :eek: The colouring is awesome on the third teaser.

Here are some more from me...

arch28.png
arch22.png
CC3.png

Thanks! Love your icons!!! :D Yeah, the first 2 are my favs as well. I just noticed that the texture I used on the first one makes it look as if there was blood on the couch :eek:

More Voyager icons

voy119.jpg
voy121.jpg
voy122.jpg
voy123.jpg

Thankies. :adore:

AWESOME Voyager icons. I love the second one the most. :lol: That last one comes in as a close second for favourite.

Speaking of things sort of Trek-related, I bring Chris Pine icons. :D

CP3.png
CP6.png
CP8.png

I haven't been in here for ages!! :shifty:
Love, love, LOVE your icons Finch, OMG :adore:

Now it's my turn to bring you some Anastacia madness :lol:

Icon27.png
Icon22.png
Icon23.png

More here :)

Thanks! :)

Ooh, awesome colouring on your Anastacia icons, csifann1. :D I absolutely adore the third teaser. Methinks I need to take a peek in the LJ link. ETA: Left a comment!

Brought over some more icons while I'm in the neighborhood.

CP9.png
arch27.png
CC5.png

Last edited:
The colouring on those Anastacia icons is amazing csifann

And I love those Chris Pine icons Finch.

Made some icons of some female singers, namely Sheryl Crow, Martina McBride, Leona Lewis and Katy Perry.

Teasers:

sherylguitar.png
martinamic.png
leonaface.png
katyguitar.png

The rest are here @ my LJ

Last edited:
Hey,

I was wondering if some of you fine fanartists on here would mind making me a wallpaper. If any of you would, would you mind PMing me so I could send you the pics and details on how I would like it done. I'd appreciate it.:)

Awesome icons around here! You guys have a great coloring!

I was listening to Anne Murray's song "Just another woman in love" and it inspired me to make a WP. That in itself means a lot, as I'm not too fond of my WP-skills. :rolleyes:

Back