Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Eva! I was a little concerned the wedding would have been disrupted by the tropical storm but found out it was located north of Acapulco on the west coast. Thank goodness!

Last edited:
Eva & Joe got married in Mexico on 26 June!

CONGRATULATIONS EVA!

So happy for her and I wish them the best of the best together forever! :)

Cheers! :beer:

Now lets hope there will be many pictures too very soon, esp of our beautiful Eva the bride! :D

She'll be on the cover of Life&Style Magazine in July...

Oday Shakar (designer of Eva's gown) tweeted on June 20th
Eva La Rues wedding gown sign, sealed, and delivered. Look for it on the cover of Life and Style Magazine come July.....

:cool:

Congratulations, Eva and Joe! May your life together be filled with a world of love and laughter!

I can't wait to see the pictures. You know that Eva was drop-dead gorgeous!

ET just featured a story about Eva's recent wedding. She looked absolutely stunning! ET mentioned that she is 44!! Dang! If I look that good at 44, I'd be a happy woman!

Aww. What a beautiful couple :D I was so happy to see Eva wore her hair down -- she looks amazing! We already knew she would though.

I want more pics. :p

I've been out of town for the past 3 weeks and didn't realize her wedding was coming up!! she looks beautiful! question though...

i was looking through some old posts and say some one say

They also put some significance in the last scene in 8.13 about domestic violence so I want to know what was that about. If not, I want to see more of her helping these victims, like what she did in L.A, that is good enough. She does the best in these scenes.

is there an episode where she mentions helping abuse victims when she lived in LA at some point?? i don't remember that. that's cool though!

Unfortunately, they haven't posted online the video from last night's show. I don't know if you can believe anything ET says, but at the end of the segment they indicated Eva would be returning for Season 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back