William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

I would love Billy to do a couple of guest spots on CSI because I miss Grissom. :luvlove:
However, I'm happy that Billy is happy and doing what he loves.
I just hope that the next play he does is at a time when I can make it to Chicago.

Here's my two-cents:

When Grissom left LVPD couple of years, in the back of my mind, he's not gone. Oh sure the character isn't in front of the screen.
I can't feel closure until the Flagship airs it's final episode and then I will know that Gil Grissom is truly gone.
As you know, I am a huge Jack Bauer and "24" fan. :)
Before the final two eps aired, Kiefer Sutherland thanked his fans. That was so sweet! It gave me closure with the tv series. :thumbsup:
I guess that's something I want from William Petersen too. To hear him in his own words with the sound of his sexy voice thanking his fans. :drool:

I don't think that's too much to ask, right? :rolleyes:

Honestly, I finally got use to seeing his white hair. :lol:
If Grissom came back, would he have white hair? Or do we want him with white hair? :)

I would love to hear the sound of his sexy voice in person. :lol:

---------------------
southland.jpg

It seems he isn't returning in his own words, on our own "FILES" "I've taken Grissom as far as I can" or something to that effect, [it's on here] but if you want to research it that's up to whoever, it's a ways back. He seeminly is done. He was one of a kind, but the show keeps on rocking without him. I for one thought S/10, was incredible:eek: great stories and great team camraderie. The writers are responsible for that. Nothing stays the same:confused:

WP TALKS ABOUT A POSSIBLE CSI MOVIE

I think he'll come back if Jorja remains this coming season...I just think because of the time constraints of Endgame, he wasn't able to be there. I noticed people keep asking him about returning and he manages to avoid the topic but I think it's more because TPTB would NOT want to play a trump card during any possible sweeps....not with so many old shows being cancelled and new shows cropping up...I for one would LOVE to see him return for a visit..

Anyone knows what play does William Petersen work on these days?I think it's one in Chicago but I don't know it's name.
I hope he returns next season even for a small guest appearance!!!

I would love to hear the sound of his sexy voice in person. :lol:

Oh, he has a very sexy voice in person... gentle... Growl!!!! :lol:

Grissom Rules - He's doing 'Endgame' at the Steppenwolf Theatre in Chicago til the end of this week, I think it is. Then he'll disappear of the radar for months!

It seems he isn't returning in his own words, on our own "FILES" "I've taken Grissom as far as I can" or something to that effect, [it's on here] but if you want to research it that's up to whoever, it's a ways back. He seeminly is done. He was one of a kind, but the show keeps on rocking without him. I for one thought S/10, was incredible:eek: great stories and great team camraderie. The writers are responsible for that. Nothing stays the same:confused:

WP TALKS ABOUT A POSSIBLE CSI MOVIE

As long as Crime Scene Investigation is on the air anything is possible with Grissom making an appearance. Afterall, Grissom is still alive! :thumbsup:

I'm the glass-half full kind of person. :)

Hmmm....it's makes wonder...if he isn't coming back to CSI why a movie then?? :eek:
Just thinking out loud....hmmm? :rolleyes:

Whoooa? This thread was on the second page! :eek:

--------------------
Mc.jpg

I'm not sure whether William Petrsen will have a guest appearance next season on the show.I guess that everything is possible.
I hope we see a CSI movie too!!

I think he probably will make a 'guest appearance" but that doesn't mean he's returning in his prior position as the lead on CSI. He's been replaced, and that's OK, we've got a stupendous actor who's doing an outstanding job, and that's a good thing. He wanted to leave, and I hope he's doing what he wants to do and is happy. I think the movie idea would be a go, when they all have the time
woo.gif

I think he probably will make a 'guest appearance" but that doesn't mean he's returning in his prior position as the lead on CSI..... and I hope he's doing what he wants to do and is happy. I think the movie idea would be a go, when they all have the time
woo.gif

That's what I'm talking about, just making a guest appearance. I don't see WP coming back to the show. And he shouldn't. :)
Though I would love to see him on other tv shows making guess appearances. :thumbsup: Back on television would be so cool. :drool:

I'm just not too sure about a movie though? :eek:

-----------------------
AddictedToMissyGilmoreGirls.png

I'm hoping that Billy will make a guest appearance or 2 in Season 11. As far as I know, Billy has no commitments for plays next year that I have been able to find, so there is a chance we might get a visit from Grissom on CSI. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed...lol :cool::lol:

The WPAP has supplied some wonderful things ie: articles, pictures and video interviews over the past months to help keep us Billy fans in the loop. If you haven't been recently, go and check it out.

So, he wants to leave, fine, he goes over to Paris also fine, I thought he'd talk about his play, beings that's what he left CSI to do. He goes over to Paris, and what does he talk about his play? NO, CSI. and his favorite episodes. I felt that was strange.

He was talking about CSI and his Favorite Episodes because that is exactly why he was invited to appear on the show in Paris, he was receiving an award for his work on CSI and they're also not as far into the seasons as we in the USA are.

Then the kicker, for me was I read that he stayed on as ex. producer for "the monetary aspect" so he wants to get paid for them using his name, but can't film the show anymore.

Whomever stated this, it did NOT come from Billy himself. He has always stated that while the money was phenomenal and it certainly allows him to do the things he loves to do., he has stated time and time again that it was never about the money..

then the fantastic trilogy, that he could have done. From Miami, N.Y. to Las Vegas, How great he would have been.

Okay, I too miss Grissom but if he had done any of the trilogies, it would have been to me hypocritical to me when he stated years before he had no desire to EVER star in any of the spin offs, that he felt the came about too soon after the original series...so I am content with the fact he chose not to do them.

I agree there is more Grissom stories that could have come, especially with him teaching in Paris, in him having just married Sara..etc but he has never made it a secret that his first and true love was theater and how wonderful it would be if we were all able to follow our hearts and dreams..

Back