Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

So It's been awhile since I last made any wallpapers and I want to get back into making them, so I'm going to take requests. If you'd like me to make you a wallpaper just give me some details and I'll have a go. I'm still improving on them and need the practice, but to be able to practice I need wallpapers to make.

I might make one tomorrow after work, I'm off for two days, and in between doing posts and other things I think I might have a go at making a new wallpaper.

I'm liking the wallpapers I've seen so far, keep up the great work guys.

Great work, kaybee! Greg is one of my favorites from the Vegas show.

kaybee and Fata_Morgana, I hope you'll both consider entering the next wallpaper challenge (which will be posted momentarily) ;)

So it's good to be back not just on this forum but back making wallpapers, and as it's been awhile I bring you two. The first one was made last year I believe, not sure when exactly. As for the second I've just finished it tonight, the words at the top of the second one are the lyrics from a song Parachute by Cheryl Cole.

Kaybee and Fata_Morgana... those walls are awesome!

It's been a long time since I last made a wallpaper... I'm kinda short on inspiration :(

^ Thank you I'm glad you like them.

In case you're wondering the Fata_Morgana1 account is mine, I completely forgot about this one cause the last time I was on here was 2008, so I registered again without realising I had another account. But anyway. I'd forgotten the password for this one, but I've got it now.

I'm planning to make some more wallpapers but at the moment my muse has disappeared somewhere, so any suggestions would be awesome. And if anyone does want me to make them a wallpaper let me know, I'd be happy to. Like I said before I need the practice.

Back