Is danny dead ?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by paige4donmacdan, Jun 13, 2010.

?

Whos Dead ?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2010.
  1. Danny

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Lindsay

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Shane

23 vote(s)
    82.1%
  4. Lucy

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

For my part that maybe Shane suspects whom Lindsay is in the corridor and fires at the wall or Danny's shoulder to make him understand that he does not make fun.

Danny to die, no, I do not think. It is a character so estimated in this show.

Lindsay hurt? Little likely, it would be necessary that she is fast so that it was the target, even if I shall like whether it is it in the fact that it never has really anything had as thus centrix that would be nice that we linger little over her.

Shane wants to see Danny suffering, thus he has no interest to kill him in the first one if he does not see him suffering, as suffered him from the solitude and from the loss of the only person who counted for him, his brother.

If we follow the logic of the scriptwriters, Danny cannot die from the beginning like that, impossible. He will take itself to Lucy and Lindsay before attacking him directly. When he jumped, he already had to plan what he was going to make, to take itself to his family.

More than his own death, Danny is afraid only of a thing, it is to lose the family, Shane is going to play that.

Other solution Lindsay fires at Shane but does not kill him, she would be a heroine for once but I doubt, she would have Danny, her took too much risk for Lucy, and especially she would have been as quick as lightning

Thus for me none of the propositions, it is more a shooting on the wall.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Danny dying can be an option. It's not like getting rid of Ally in 'Ally McBeal' people! :lol: But Carmine seems to have renewed his contract, so Danny won't die, I guess.

Shane was standing next to the baby's bed, and Danny was at the door. So unless there's a different passage or something I don't think Lindsay can shoot Shane without getting caught. Lindsay can be gunned down of course, but I doubt.. I don't think it's a dream sequence neither. It's just.. too corny. I think it's a totally different occasion, like the shooting is sometime afterward. Maybe Mac shoots Shane and saves the baby. He always play the heroic savior, and it is yet to come. :lol:

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Do you have any information about Carmine's contract negotiations?I really jope he stays on the show.:)

4. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

i hope danny stays hes a great character but ppl have so many views i dnt knw wat i think now ?? xxxx

5. Mightion

Mightion Hit and Run

The only thing keeping me from thinking it is all a dream is that cut to Lindsay waking up that they did. If it was just Danny's dream, they would not have cut to her waking up back in the bedroom. What I think/hope happened is Lindsay shot Shane, right between the eyes - I think she's the only CSI who hasn't killed someone before. (I missed a few eps this season, keep in mind) A kidnapping scenario is also unlikely, since Shane obviously isn't interested in escaping, since he came back to the Messer's apartment after making a "clean" escape from falling off the lighthouse when he could have just left. He's only interested in killing/hurting Danny.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I really haven't voted yet but with CBS' recent behavior of firing/demoting cast members from other series, I'm now kind of leaning towards Lindsay. She may not be killed but may be injured that will force her to just focus at home with Lucy.

It's almost impossible Danny's dead. Anthony Zuiker made him famous with his story line from season 1-2. He's the the CSI creator. Adam is kind of safe since he's the only lab tech we have as well as Sid being the only ME.

7. paige4donmacdan

This just so difficult it keeps nagging me i need to know !!

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The main character can die on their own show. Buffy died twice (Prophecy Girl in Season 1 and The Gift in Season 5)... and Angel was dead the whole time - except for part of I Will Remember You on both Buffy & Angel.

But crime shows like CSI & Law & Order do sometimes kill off main characters. Aiden, Speed, and Warrick all were killed.

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I picked Lindsay. That would make things good a complicated for Danny and writers love that. I hope it is Shane, of course.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I pick Lindsay, either dead or injured. I think Carmine said in an interview that Shane was going to do something really bad, and short of killing Lucy, which is a bit too far, I think killing or seriously injuring Lindsay - a mother, and the love of Danny's life apparantly, would be pretty terrible. I think it would be interesting because Danny would really have to man up and take responsibility for Lucy and for Lindsay (if she was just injured) and it would be different to the storyline at the beginning of the season, where Danny was in a wheelchair, and the victim of a shooting. I'd be interested to see how Danny would cope as essentially being a single father, either because Lindsay is dead or because she's seriously injured. If they went the seriously injured route, it'd be interesting to see Danny having to care for Lucy and for her, and hopefully also having to deal with the repercussions of not reporting his badge being stolen. He'd really have to take on a lot of responsibility and that would be interesting to see. There'd be a lot of good emotional stuff there too, his dealing with having to care for Lucy and possibly also Lindsay, his having to face the professional and personal repercussions of deciding not to report the badge theft once he knew Casey was responsible.

I suspect it will most likely be Shane who's dead, though.

Whatever happens, I really, really hope that Danny actually faces some professional repercussions re his badge.

11. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I'm guessing that Shane will probably die. I was thinking about the cliff hanger earlier today and was thinking that it's a possiblity that Lindsay shoots Danny in some non-lethal place to get him out of the way and then she goes after Shane.

12. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

Same! It's so annoying! When does the new series start?

13. paige4donmacdan

come on we need the new series to satrt but overall my final answer is gnna be shane i hope i adore danny to bits :) xxxx :thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

I don't want any main characters to die, but if it is Shane it would be like
    *Bang! Possibly greatest villian on CSI:NY dead. What next?*
    I'm just hoping for an injury to someone and no one dead. :)

15. paige4donmacdan

U have point there and i agree with you on this hopefully shanes injured and captured again :)