George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning Stokes4Me and what a thinking theme you've given us. I'm curious though. Do you come up with these theme ideas during the week when you're not playing :)

Actually no, this particular theme just popped into my head, spur of the moment style!:)

So...since it's not even close to the weekend

Technically....
In the US this is a long holiday weekend. Memorial Day weekend to be exact. :lol:

Susan

:alienblush: aww, sheesh!:rolleyes: I knew I shudda checked the calendar before posting the theme!;) Sorry 'bout my faux pas!:alienblush:

You know Nicky is sick when he gets all scruffy

Susan

Our scruffy pics are the same :)

George seems to be all smiles when he's with his mom (I take George as a momma's boy. :lol:)

Susan

and considering all the support she gave him when he was wanting to become an actor I wouldn't be surprised :)

my second set of pic

You know George is on vacation when he walks around in swimming trunks

You know George will be talking with his hands even when doing an interview

You know Shorty looks adorable when he's confuzzled

Stokes4Me, you gotta watch out. I'm in Massachusetts. We got holidays no one else does! :eek: (Try explaining Evacuation Day or Bunker Hill Day to your friends as a kid because your dad works in Boston so he's home yet you have to go to school!)

Susan

Not quite. They are ever so slightly different. :lol: Check his mouth. :p (It took me around 5 minutes to get the 'sick' one changed because they were exactly the same! Photobucket takes forever when I'm on the other computer! :()

:shifty: We always knew we were seperated at birth! :guffaw:

Susan

Last edited:

Susan

Not quite. They are ever so slightly different. :lol: Check his mouth. :p (It took me around 5 minutes to get the 'sick' one changed because they were exactly the same! Photobucket takes forever when I'm on the other computer! :()

:shifty: We always knew we were seperated at birth! :guffaw:

Susan

seperated at birth by a few years :lol:

Yup they are so very close. I did have to look closely. I needed to put my glasses on :D your's has an oh so very nice smirk in it :)

I am sorry! :alienblush: I am sorry!
smiley-signs081.gif
I am sooooo late in giving Nick away! He should know better than to pamper me rotten! I forget time and space!
Well, ladies I am very sorry and I wave my
peaceflag.gif
(danged last minute meetings that just seem to go on and on and on!!!!!:scream: )

I am very impressed with your fantastic posts everyone! You've done really well :thumbsup: and it is hard to choose but here goes...

Without further ado here are your runner's up:

Jacquie - I do love me a cofuzzled Nick, but a confuzzled Shorty ain't bad either! Yiiiihaw!
cowboy.gif

Smokey - truly wonderful :adore:
NickyFan - that smile is blinding :D
blackflag - he looks so proud and adorable, and yeah...he is a momma's boy for sure!:lol:
smitten.gif

Princess - is it weird how I adore him in that turtleneck?
thSmiley-Faint.gif

And here are
604c0e22.gif
to announce bookgirl the winner with this gorgeous pic! I just adore it! The laugh he is trying to hide, the dimples, the light, the sideburns...ahhhhh
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Congrats! And enjoy!

Stokes4Me, you gotta watch out. I'm in Massachusetts. We got holidays no one else does! :eek: (Try explaining Evacuation Day or Bunker Hill Day to your friends as a kid because your dad works in Boston so he's home yet you have to go to school!)

Susan

Can we please adopt some of them holidays you think? ;) They'd come in handy anytime I think!:lol:

Wow thanks Stokes4me!
I'm going for one of my favorite themes, sorry if it's been done recently.
I'd like your best smile pics please :). 12 in 24 hours.

walking out hanging my head that I had to go back and look at the maximum number of pictures allowed. I'm so ashamed :( ...comfort me Nick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back