George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Long time no see! Or I should say post. because I check in here frequently but don't get the chance to post so much anymore.
Thought I'd jump in with an entry post but haven't had a chance to look at all the other entries. Just wanted to feel the joy of posting again :)

Congrats Smokey!
one
two
three
four
five
six

Hello all! Long time no see! Or I should say post. because I check in here frequently but don't get the chance to post so much anymore.
Thought I'd jump in with an entry post but haven't had a chance to look at all the other entries. Just wanted to feel the joy of posting again :)

Congrats Smokey!
one
two
three
four
five
six

I had to do a double take here to see if my eyes were deceiving me or not :D Welcome back to the comfy confines of The Ward bookgirl :)

I had to do a double take here to see if my eyes were deceiving me or not :D Welcome back to the comfy confines of The Ward bookgirl :)
Aw thanks Jacquie
thd2d231d94d7b1f7079d31e7218fab199.gif

Second set:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

band2.gif
Strike up the band then for Stokes4Me! I think it's the jacket that does it for me in this one. :adore: Congratulations and enjoy your Nick time! :)

thwhee.gif
! I've got some company! Thank you so much Smokey for sending Nick my way, looking as gorgeous as ever!

So...since it's not even close to the weekend I am daring to post a thinking theme
scared.gif
...or rather a thinking-ish theme....I hope I won't scare any of you off with this idea though
hiding_smilie.gif
...this is what I had in mind:

You know Nick/OC is ......... when..........

For example:
You know Nick is confuzzled when he furrows his brow

And for OC

Example:
You know George is on hiatus when he gets scruffy

Get the picture? Hope you'll have a lot of fun with it! I know I will ....:devil:

Up to 12 pics in about 24 hours then, thankyew folks!

And WB bookgirl!:thumbsup:

Good Morning y'all :)

I hope everyone in the US is having a safe and happy Memorial Day :)

Congrats on winning Stokes4Me and what a thinking theme you've given us. I'm curious though. Do you come up with these theme ideas during the week when you're not playing :)

Let me switch browsers and then I'll post my pics. Now that's better :)

You know Nick is confuzzled when he has a glazed look to his eyes

You know Nick is angry when he stares daggers at you

You know Nick is sick when he comes in looking scruffy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back