Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

[inner struggle] must not...obsess about DnA again...must...overcome...must [/end inner struggle]

gah, can´t stay away!!!

ok, spill it! i want all the details! what do they say? what´s the possibility of Aiden comming back? i am so in need of Aid! :D that Belknap does nothing for me :rolleyes:

Supposedly a character that left during season 1 is coming back for a guest apperance.

I miss the cute banter of DnA. They were so cute.

You know, it is[/b] possible to be both a DnA...and...DL shipper too!! Holy boob job batman! :gasp!: :p

Actually, the spoiler says

that a character that left the show early this season will be brought back for the audience. it can only be aiden

DYLAN!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG DYLAN!!!!

OMG!!!

*makes sure she isn't hallucinating*

AAHHH!! IT REALLY IS A REUNION!!

*parties*

ahoy mates!
mat.gif

yes, it´s good to be back, kate! :D

SparklingDiamond said:
Actually, the spoiler says

that a character that left the show early this season will be brought back for the audience. it can only be aiden

gotta be Aid! has to! MUST!!!
if not, i´ll go
budo.gif
[read:"go metal"] on the tptb!

wondering what happend...didn´t that movie with the Rock (that was the reason as i remeber, right?) conquer the world cinemas? but it sounded SOOOO good! :rolleyes: what was she thinking? leaving danny/carmine for the rock. pffft! ok, ending hater mode now...

just hope they´re not screwing with us, don´t think i could take it :(

OMG!!!

*makes sure she isn't hallucinating*

AAHHH!! IT REALLY IS A REUNION!!

*parties*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously, I feel so happy. It's like old times!

BRING THE ROBOSPAKNER, MINI AIDEN AND MINI DANNY, THE GOOGLES, THE JUMPERS, THE THE *DIEZ*

me miss this very much.

dylan It's so nice to see your little lollipop avatar back again

*runs off to find her labcoat and stash of twizzlers*

Back