George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, ladies :) I hope you have all a wonderful start into the day, even though it's already afternoon here :lol:

Congrats on your win, Princess :)

I would post some theme pics but for now photobucket has site maintenance :scream: Wtf :wtf: I'm already late with posting and this damn thing decides to leave me now!!! :brickwall:

Wow finally it works!!!

chocolate #1

chocolate #2
chocolate #3
chocolate #4
chocolate #5
chocolate #6 :adore:

Last edited:
Jacquie beat me to my own pic! :lol:
You gotta watch out for her with that! ;)
Moi :) Little old innocent me do something like that :shifty: yup I certainly would :lol:
I may be wrong here seeing as we've never actually met face-to-face but somehow I've never taken you as little or innocent! :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

I would post some theme pics but for now photobucket has site maintenance :scream: Wtf :wtf: I'm already late with posting and this damn thing decides to leave me now!!! :brickwall:
Yes. That was most inconvient timing on their part!!! :censored:

Second set of chocolate:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

You gotta watch out for her with that! ;)
Moi :) Little old innocent me do something like that :shifty: yup I certainly would :lol:
I may be wrong here seeing as we've never actually met face-to-face but somehow I've never taken you as little or innocent! :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

Now I guess that depends on your definition of little or innocent. On the innocnet part I'm more of a sh*t distruber than anything else :D On the little side I'm short, 5'3" and slightly over weight. Mind you I did recently loose about 10lbs that I really don't want to find again :)

a day that sunny's are needed

I'm so sorry ladies for keeping you waiting. I convinced Nick to watch Criminal Minds with me.....very creepy episode. So needless to say I didn't want Nick to go right away....you ladies understand, right?

NickyFan There's a sadness in his eyes here that struck me
Smokey
Jacquie nothing's cuter than confused Nick
Nick3167 So close with this one

Then that would mean blackflag is the winner with this amazing cap from Meat Jekyll Love the determination and slightly ticked off look

So congrats blackflag I just hope it's below 90 degrees tomorrow

I'm so sorry ladies for keeping you waiting. I convinced Nick to watch Criminal Minds with me.....very creepy episode. So needless to say I didn't want Nick to go right away....you ladies understand, right?

Could have used him! I watched it in the dark. :eek: :eek: It was still 88 degrees at 9:00 and I didn't have the energy to turn on the light.

So congrats blackflag I just hope it's below 90 degrees tomorrow

93 one day - 69 the next! :thumbsup:

Since Nick finally arrived I guess you girls are waiting on a theme. I think I'll go with the recent stuff. I want George/Nick season 10 caps/pics (I consider anything George does in & around season 10 as season 10 so you aren't stuck with just Nick :)). Up to 12 in around 24 hours.

(I've looked back some and I do think everyone has some season 10 caps/pics but if you don't think you have enough feel free to use season 9)

Susan

93 one day - 69 the next! :thumbsup:

Susan

Oh can I please have some of that 69 :) it' currently 30C here. I'm to hot to figure out the temperature in any other reading. Yesterday we broke a 65 year old record by having a high of 32 :eek: Thank god for central air :)

Congrats on winning blackflag :) season 10 or there abouts coming up :)

spending a day on the links
I'm going to assume that George is all hot and sweaty :drool:
George with a very proud Mom
oh so sweet
checking out some pasta
and the last butt shot of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back