Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, true... but he isn't listed in the 'main' cast which makes me think it's a guest appearance. THEN AGAIN, It does sound final, 'joining in episode 3'. HMMM. I'm concerned too, not only THAT, it's on CW, so that's a conflicting network. I don't know the rules, but it seems testy.

only fishy thing is the show only has 9 fans and there is nothing on Google, Yahoo, OR IMDB about it. (I actually found it searching for JonTogo Fan pages on FB!) It's like... poof!

*sigh*

I think it might be a web series and those tend to be pretty short. It's probably just a short webseries like "Ghostfacers". AJ is doing Ghostfacers and CSI: NY, so I would think that Jon could do both "teeth" and Miami. Ghostfacers episodes are I think less than five minutes long each... or at least less than thirty minutes long. :lol:

I think it might be a web series and those tend to be pretty short. It's probably just a short webseries like "Ghostfacers". AJ is doing Ghostfacers and CSI: NY, so I would think that Jon could do both "teeth" and Miami. Ghostfacers episodes are I think less than five minutes long each... or at least less than thirty minutes long. :lol:
After I woke up(after arriving at work) I came up with this same type of answer.I had forgotten about AJ and his Ghostfacers episodes. Jon has certainly done this type of work before,acting and writing(and quite well) with his web series,and the short episodes that aired on Comedy Central as well as You Tube.I have to stop making myself so anxious.

It says it's going to be on the CW/Fox though. That's what got to me. BUT it could just be the production. If it were a real show, looks like it'd have more fans. And the more I think about it, they just updated the writers, so maybe the post means he'll be joining as a WRITER in episode 3.. which makes sense. If he were on the SHOW, it would probably have said 'guest starring' or 'joining the cast' like the other post.

As many believe in the spoiler lab, there is NO reason to believe he won't be returning next season. I'm just keeping my finger's crossed. If this was huge, we'd hear about it elsewhere.

Do you think this just might be a joke since the only info on it is a Facebook page? Remember a while back there were two fake FB pages set up for Jon Togo and Eva LaRue announcing or stating that they were engaged to each other but eventually they were deleted. I'm wondering if this is the same type of deal - someone who has a lot of time on their pathetic hands to create this to cause an uproar amongst the Togo fans. It says FOX and CW as the network it will be on. There's only 11 or so fans of the page and all the stars have big teeth - Lady Gaga, Hillary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, etc....hence the name "Teeth". I have read on a few other sites some nasty stuff regarding Jon's (former?) girlfriend Brooke Ruder. A few people, one in particular, calls her things like Horsey Face, Big Teeth Horsey Face and other names referring to her teeth. Maybe it's all related in some strange way but then maybe I'm just reaching because it just seems fake and far fetched. I think it's a joke to make people like us freak out about Jon leaving.

I think it's a joke to make people like us freak out about Jon leaving.

Well, they are not doing a good enough job, because we Wolfe Pack know better.

Like I told Blinded, I am just so proud of how much Jonathan has grown on this show! (acting and muscle wise ;) ) I just know that whatever he does decide to do after CSI:M, he will be beyond fantastic.

I'm just disgusted with this. Seriously? Ryan again? They always blame him don't know how he can be part of a team if they are always blaming him. The writers are just getting out of hand with this. Let's dump it on Wolfe. I don't think that he did it, it's a set-up to look like he did it and have us think he did just like they did when Horatio was shot they had Ryan pretty much set-up as the bad guy. It's just getting old....*sigh*

I know the article said that the reason Ryan seems in trouble all the time is that Jon plays it so well, and he is trying to make it through life and make decisions and a lot of the time he makes the wrong ones. I agree with most of this article (especially about Jon's acting abilities). I do have a couple of issues.

1. I can deal with watching Ryan deal with the consequences of his poor decisions, but why do we always show HIM making the wrong reasons?! It as if he can't make a good decision and everyone else is skating through life.

2. The incidents in eppie 23 is not happening because of a bad decision but one trouble thrust on him and that is what I am sick of.

Pick on someone else next season==PLEASE:(

On a bright note....he looked sizzling hot! :drool::drool::drool:

As always:devil::):drool:

ETA: I some how stumbled on THIS. Anyone have ANY idea what it is? The post says 'Teeth - The Series Jonathan Togo joins during our third eisode in February 2011.' Also says Rory is in it as well (when you scroll down) JUST curious as to what it was. When you click info, it says written by him too. HMMM. I wonder if that means JOINS the series as a regular, or guest stars, either way it's odd because it's on Fox.

That "Teeth " article has me more than a little worried. Is this something that's a guest type of thing, the joining and being a writer(unless it's a one or two episode thing) doesn't sound so short term.Of course,if it is our Jon,I guess I soul be happy if he is indeed spreading his wings .

True, true... but he isn't listed in the 'main' cast which makes me think it's a guest appearance. THEN AGAIN, It does sound final, 'joining in episode 3'. HMMM. I'm concerned too, not only THAT, it's on CW, so that's a conflicting network. I don't know the rules, but it seems testy.

It says it's going to be on the CW/Fox though. That's what got to me. BUT it could just be the production. If it were a real show, looks like it'd have more fans. And the more I think about it, they just updated the writers, so maybe the post means he'll be joining as a WRITER in episode 3.. which makes sense. If he were on the SHOW, it would probably have said 'guest starring' or 'joining the cast' like the other post.

When I first read this, I was pretty worried, but I think I would be even more worried if he was "joining the cast" in September instead of February 2011. Also just because he is "joining the cast" it could be as CC as Tom Loman did, CC joined CSI:M but in a recurring role, as Jon could in this series. But if he is mentioned when they updated the writers, I bet he will be a writer which he could easily do while filming CSI:M.

My fellow Wolfe Packers, it might be a long summer until we know for sure if Jon is coming back.

Last edited:
Yep. When you click it now it says 'written by: Lady Gaga, Jaison Mikal Hackett, Jonathan Togo.'

IDK. I don't really want to worry, because I think if someone were dying, it wouldn't be SO forced and over played in their interviews. They'd come out and say "SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE. A major character is leaving" something along those lines, and when Ausiello spoke of if anyone was leaving CSI:M, he answered ' A major-ish character would kick the bucket'. (IE Rebecca) SO, hopefully we can breath. ;)

GOONIEGIRL!!! He has matured so much, and I know he'll be awesome with anything he does as well, but I'm not done with Ryan Wolfe yet! I KNOW you feel the same. ;) Ryan's angels got some work to do! (HAHA!) So need matching banners for that...

*ETA:*

*I just posted something in the spoiler thread from TVguide.com... It really doesn't sound like anyone is going anywhere, but that's just my opinion--- check it out! What's your take?* here is the LINK

Last edited:
The CW/Fox thing confuses me. These are two different networks. CW is a joint network from CBS and Warner Brothers (C for CBS, W for Warner Brothers) if I recall. So, I don't understand why it would air on CW/Fox. Fox is a different network and as far as I know doesn't really have anything to do with CW.

The CW/Fox thing confuses me. These are two different networks. CW is a joint network from CBS and Warner Brothers (C for CBS, W for Warner Brothers) if I recall. So, I don't understand why it would air on CW/Fox. Fox is a different network and as far as I know doesn't really have anything to do with CW.

I wondered that too. CW airs Vampire Diaries and Supernatural, ect-- but they never mention those things on FOX. In fact, FOX shows are in competition with quite a few??? :confused: I watch NASCAR on fox EVERY weekend and NEVER see previews or mentions of CW shows! Plays more into the 'joke' factor each and every second!

Jon can do that? So that means he's like ordained or something? That's pretty cool though. Reminds me of how on Friends Joey performed Monica and Chandler's wedding. :)

^^ That is cool isn't it. Eva sounded as if she really thinks highly of him as a friend.Jon must feel honered that he was asked to participate in that way.

I don't know if he's "ordained" since he's Jewish but maybe since it's in the Caribbean one doesn't really need to be a "man of the cloth" in any type of faith or religion. That would be weird though if he was since it's never been mentioned anywhere that I've read about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back