SC Questions, Announcements and Reminders

Thanks for looking! I thought I remembered there being one too.

So, in terms of starting one, do I need to get permission from a mod? If so, do I PM one or ask on here?

You can go ahead and start a thread if there isn't one already. But make sure you actually ship the couple you want to start the thread for.

Let us know if you have any other questions. :D

I have started a Horatio/Delko thread, and would now like to edit the title, so that I can add to it. At the minute it is 'Horatio/Delko Slash #1' and now I'd like to add 'I'll be right there' to it. How do I do this?

Thank you so much!
Unfortunately, my brain was on the fritz last night, and I meant the title to be 'I'll be right here'. *Gibbs -slaps self* So do I need to ask a mod to do it now?
Thanks again though for getting on altering it so quickly.

So where's all the Archie love? The only threads I've seen are for Grissom/Sara and Nick/Greg in the Shippers that is none for anyone else and definitley no Archie. I'm just curious.

So where's all the Archie love? The only threads I've seen are for Grissom/Sara and Nick/Greg in the Shippers that is none for anyone else and definitley no Archie. I'm just curious.

There are a few Archie threads, they just haven't recieved any attention lately

There's the Shrine of Archie-Goodness thread over in the CSI LV forum and here in the Shipper Central forum there's the Archie/Sofia thread. I didn't find any other shipper threads for Archie, but feel free to set one up or I can for you if you would like.

Hope that helps :)

Back