Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board, shiningsobright. When Special Unit 2 first started there was another guy on there named Sean. Then he disappeared out of the blue and Jonathan appeared. I loved him on that show. A couple of months back I watched my tapes of that show over (at least the ones Jon's in) and I just giggled and giggled. Jon was so cute on there. His character was so animated/hyper. That character is so different from Ryan. I mourned the show for a long time when it was cancelled. I was sad that I wouldn't get to see Jonathan or Michael (Landes, who played Nick) every week anymore. And then Jon started on Miami and I started watching Miami religiously. :lol:

Star_Gazer, you should definitely check Special Unit 2 out if you can find any episodes on. I'm not sure, but its possible that you might be able to watch some episodes on syfy's website. Unfortunately the show isn't available on DVD. :(

As for why syfy changed their name, they claimed the other spelling was too geeky. :lol: Personally I think it looks less geeky than the new spelling. :lol:

Welcome to the thread Star_Gazer and shiningsobright!

(And I agree GNRF- Syfy sounds way geekier to me, at least the other way made sense)

From the few little clips I have seen of Jon on SU2 I do think I would have loved his character on that. So adorkable!

Now I really want to see this show. Maybe I'll browse youtube to find it. Or go to the syfy channel. (Syfy is a weird/geeky way of spelling it. The old way was better :p)
Thanks for the welcome Solitaire!

Now I really want to see this show. Maybe I'll browse youtube to find it. Or go to the syfy channel. (Syfy is a weird/geeky way of spelling it. The old way was better :p)
Thanks for the welcome Solitaire!

There are quite a few clips of Special Unit 2 on youtube. :) My favorite one is where Jon and Nick are investigating somewhere and Jon is startled by something and lets out a scream. Nick's like "what" and Jon says something about a rat the size of a poodle. :lol:

Last edited:
I am so behind in welcoming Star Gazer and shiningsobright to the forum. It is so nice to see more Jon Togo fans here. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcomes! Jon is the best, I can't imagine CSI Miami without him! I haven't seen season 1 or 2 yet, just because I don't know how I can manage and episode without him in it. :p

Star_Gazer, you should definitely check Special Unit 2 out if you can find any episodes on. I'm not sure, but its possible that you might be able to watch some episodes on syfy's website. Unfortunately the show isn't available on DVD. :(

As for why syfy changed their name, they claimed the other spelling was too geeky. :lol: Personally I think it looks less geeky than the new spelling. :lol:

I was able to purchase both seasons of SU2 on DVD a few years ago but can't find where anymore. Every now and then when I need a good laugh I have a SU2 marathon. There are a few episodes that are sooo funny I can watch them over and over!

I was hoping I could find SU2 on DVD, but I can't. Sigh. I'm hoping that next episode is full of Ryan goodness. Doubt it, considering how many people believe next ep is gonna be E/C centric. PS, can anyone tell me how to do the spoiler thingy? It's getting annoying to not be able to post spoilers.

To do the spoiler bar :

[*spoiler=brief title] your spoiler info goes here [*/spoiler]

Just take out the *'s. :)

so it should end up looking something like this:

I hope Ryan gets to visit Cal in the hospital in this episode. He didn't get to last time and I'm still a little upset about it. :lol:

You can also click on the smilie face (with the little "x" over its mouth) at the top of the post window.

Thanks. I'm glad I can finally post spoilers. I didn't want to post them without that because 1) it's against the rules and 2) it's rude. That's how someone ruined the last HP book for me.

Okay. I'm thinking, like most of you, this is gonna be an E/C centric episode. With Calleigh almost dying (again), of course Eric's gonna be by her bedside. Anyone else getting deja vu? Just how many near-death experiences can one person actually have?

I don't think the smilie face with the x was available when I was new to the board GNRF,at least I don't remember it being available.I thought I wasn't able to get it until later.There were a few other things not available too.
They should have named the episode deja vu.

greatfan thank you for the pictures, they look great. Looks like Jon is getting back into shape. I am glad they are having him do some investigating into the cause of the fire, but it makes me wonder if he is there working alone or if someone else is helping him since we know what has happened in the past when a CSI is working alone....trouble
Also welcome to the 2 newbies! So happy to see more Ryan fans around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back