William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Did we guess good about the hair??? Yay!!! Bet he has to wear a hair cap and wig for Hamm. All the pictures of Hamm suggest a long, straggly wig.

We should be directing that play, dude!

yeah too right! we need a picture!!!

Apparently the straight hair he has at the min is required for his theatre role, which me and britters suspected was the case.

Read it here:

http://jorjafox.net/wp/blog/2010/03/01/spotlight-humane-chicago-the-missuss-pov/

I don't normally go on JF websites, but I wanted to know what they thought of billy!

Oh, and they have def started rehearsals for Endgame, it was on the Steppenwolf blog. :bolian:

Thanks for posting that link Poppy. It's great to read a bit about Billy that isn't necessarily coloured by our...um...ardent admiration....lol!!! :p Now I'm going to be obsessing about what cologne he wears...:rolleyes::guffaw:

Glad to hear that they have started rehearsals for "End Game". I'm really interested to find out what interpretation the director takes with the play and to see how Billy handles it. I'm hoping he gets great reviews.

Did we guess good about the hair??? Yay!!! Bet he has to wear a hair cap and wig for Hamm. All the pictures of Hamm suggest a long, straggly wig.

We should be directing that play, dude!

Thank god the straight hair is for a reason, otherwise I was going to have to sit Billy down and have a serious talk with him about his hair ineptitude....lol!!! :p:lol:

Thank god the straight hair is for a reason, otherwise I was going to have to sit Billy down and have a serious talk with him about his hair ineptitude....lol!!! :p:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I know!! I was thinking the same thing. I was proper moaning about it to Britters the other night. Glad its for a reason and the curls will be back!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::drool:

Oh, and the earlier mention of him maybe could've done the Trilogy crossover - there is literally no way Billy would've done that. I doubt it would've even gone ahead if Billy would've been still been in the show. He would've refused point blank to do it.
as far as i know, there were talks to do the crossover for years but it wasn't done b/c they knew WP would decline to be a part of something with CSI Miami. the triple crossover was done only because Billy left, not despite of it. when Billy was still on, LV wanted to do a crossover with NY only.

I think Billy would have had a difficult choice with the Miami crossover, I've heard him make some negative comments about that, but he is real life friends with Gary, [both Chicago boys] so we'll never know, but Laurence Fishburne did a fantastic job, riveting with all three, outstanding, and I'm sure Billy was impressed by his performance. He did have a hand in his being picked, [their friends in real life too], and has stated that "LF is doing a good job" It's such an honor that LF chose to do CSI, he's brought class, style and elegance to the show;)

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: I know!! I was thinking the same thing. I was proper moaning about it to Britters the other night. Glad its for a reason and the curls will be back!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::drool:

Thank god!!!:lol: I miss Billy's curls...and the beard!!!! :devil::drool: Hopefully by the middle of July the curls will be back....lol.

Thank god!!!:lol: I miss Billy's curls...and the beard!!!! :devil::drool: Hopefully by the middle of July the curls will be back....lol.
e035.gif
I hope so to gilsgal :drool:

And Boy, did she moan about the hair!!! Rofl!! Glad he'll b e growing the curls back eventually. We curlytops have to stick together!!

as far as i know, there were talks to do the crossover for years but it wasn't done b/c they knew WP would decline to be a part of something with CSI Miami. the triple crossover was done only because Billy left, not despite of it. when Billy was still on, LV wanted to do a crossover with NY only.

Thats what i thought, i don't think he would've minded doing something with NY, afterall, he did the crossover with WAT so I don't think he's against crossovers per-se, just hated the idea of doing it with miami! :rolleyes:

NickyStokes, yeah it is pronounced Zahcheck. And apparently it means 'tiny or little student'

okay, i went back on the Steppenwolf website to check out how the tickets are selling and i take back all i said before. lol. the interface is quite confusing until you actually click on the floors and individual seats. turns out, tickets are selling nicely with people having reserved about 75% of seats (or more) in each performance i looked (not the other way around as it looks before you zoom in on the graph). that's a relief! :)

I really liked Gil grissom, he had a unique name that I had only heard in the game chrono cross, prior to CSI (Hey you know what, Chrono cross came out the same year CSI started.)
And he was so quirky, he was really level headed too. I totally loved him in ch-ch-changes, when he was talking to the transgendered person about how people were supposed to change genders.

Last edited:
I really liked Gil grissom, he had a unique name that I had only heard in the game chrono cross, prior to CSI (Hey you know what, Chrono cross came out the same year CSI started.)
And he was so quirky, he was really level headed too. I totally loved him in ch-ch-changes, when he was talking to the transgendered person about how people were supposed to change genders.

This is my time to pop in and mention (as many know) that WP wanted the character named after astronaut Virgil "Gus" Grissom who happens to be from the county south of me where I work, and every morning I pass the sign that says it's his home and I can't keep myself from looking at the word "Grissom" up there on the big sign every day. :lol:

This is my time to pop in and mention (as many know) that WP wanted the character named after astronaut Virgil "Gus" Grissom who happens to be from the county south of me where I work, and every morning I pass the sign that says it's his home and I can't keep myself from looking at the word "Grissom" up there on the big sign every day. :lol:

:lol: I hear the name Grissom I can't help but Smile to myself. :lol:
It's such a cool name! :thumbsup:

Wooohooo....Baseball is just around the corner. :)

---------------
kessler.jpg

Back