Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ they really do, it's weird because when the channel launched it was a national joke for a long time and then they shifted focus (from daytime soaps and quiz shows to buying as many of the hot us dramas as they possibly could) and they're suddenly the best channel we have! and they do some fabulous ads. and they do seem to like using mac in them :D

^^

They tend to show a LOT of American programs-I was really pleased when they launched Five US, because of the CSI Sundays :). And the awesome CSI adverts with Mac in them :D. There always seemed to be more clips of him in those adverts than anyone else, but Mac is a pretty popular character...then again, my opinion is somewhat biased :shifty:

Happy Sunday to all!

I really REALLY would wanna see that add but my web doesn't work fast enough!!! :scream::scream::scream: Seeing those pics...he's just WHOA!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

It's the same with the CSI:NY adds in Finland. Mac and Stella are the most popular characters and for example if you buy a magazine you most likely find Mac's picture if there's a info about the show. ;) I don't complain though I always cut Mac's pics off the paper and I've been doing a wallpaper about four years now. ;) It's covering pretty nicely the empty wall place above my desk. It's good if you don't wanna read for exams you can always look at him! :lol::drool::lol:

I watched season 4 last night and I was drooling of course. :rolleyes::drool::drool::drool: The particular scene I still remember very well was that conversaton between Mac and Stella was the ep. "Time's Up" About that parachute and relationships generally. I loved Mac's expressions there. I'd have wanted to post pics too but like I said my computer/web won't co-operete with my today! :klingon:

So all I can do right now is to keep my fingers crossed that I can see the add soon. :)

On an OT note, I agree about c5. When they started, it was mainly soaps and other assorted crap (and they still show some pretty atrocious stuff) but they are now the channel with the majority of the American crime dramas, and the paper reviews now usually praise the shows and 5 for having them.
Those ads they do are fantastic.

*skids in* sorry guys!! i know i've been absent.......it's been a looooooooooong couple weeks at school...:p but spring break starts on fri, so YAYAYAYAY!!!!:hugegrin:

thank you Perl for the new pic! :D i know there's some disgruntlement about mac going out with someone other than stella, but i'm quite looking forward to possibly seeing that somewhat embarrassed, shy, smiley mac :adore::adore: he's so cute when he's like that!! :hugegrin::adore:

617_cs10.jpg
I agree. I'd rather have Mac with Stella, but a new love interest does offer the chance to see a different, shy, softer side to Mac which is lovely to see.
I loved the NY part of the CSI Trilogy, especially when Mac was offering Ray support and he said 'you'll find her (Madeline) Ray'. He seemed to really understand how much that case was getting to Ray and want to offer him support. Also, has anyone who saw the Vegas part of the Trilogy noticed that Mac ended his text message to Ray with 'nice work'? I thought that was such a sweet touch. Loved hearing Mac mention his father again. As for Mac's comment about all the names on the memorial ('too many') not only is that very 'Mac', it's also very 'Gary'. I wonder if he asked for the memorial to be used in the episode? He does like to pay tribute to the military in small ways like that, as well as big ways like the Lt Dan band.

Jade, i am too, and you can't! i confess i'm a teeny bit sad and have to pause/rewind them *every* time they're on (and it's pretty often).... he really does look fantastic in them. thanks for capping them, i'd not quite got that far yet ;)

I do that too. It's not our fault, it's his fault for looking so fantastic. Those channel 5 people know our weaknesses! If it wasn't for Mac, I wouldn't be watching channel 5 on a Saturday night.
They quite often have pics of Mac in the tv guide papers too (well, in Weekend they do- they had a lovely pic of Mac on the boat from last night's ep this week) but the tv ad ones are better.:drool:

I really enjoyed 'Cuckoo's Nest' last night, especially the Mac/Flack scene. Mac was pissy, but it was very much a hurt/emotional kind of pissy rather than a boss-type of pissy. He wasn't angry at Flack so much for skipping work so much as for lying to him and the others and making them worry about him being hurt or dead. I think Flack realized that, because there was this moment where he looked at Mac, and he suddenly dropped the attitude and the anger and looked all guilty and lost. And Mac looked angry and hurt and a bit scared throughout the scene. I think Gary and Eddie did a great job with that scene. I wanted to take them both home and just make it all better.
The later scene in Mac's office was lovely too. I liked when Mac said 'people grieve in different ways' - there was an implied reference to his own grief for Claire, there, I think. I was also very surpised when Mac said he knew there was something else, but all he needed to know was that Flack had made peace with it. I suspect Mac may have guessed or suspect what Flack almost confessed to, and that he didn't try to make him admit to it, or tell anyone else about it, was surprising for Mac. Also that he lied to Flack's boss (well, Flack's CO knew Mac was covering for Flack, but as he warned Mac, that could cause trouble for him later on). These are not things we would have seen s1 Mac do and that definitely shows (to me, anyway) that he's opening up more, and also that he does see gray areas on occasion.
I also think it's intersting that Mac twice told Flack he didn't want him to tell him what he'd done. Flack mentioned Cade, and I think Mac must suspect what Flack did, and he doesn't want to be in the positon of Flack actually confessing to it because then he'd be torn between his duty as a cop (Flack did shoot an unarmed suspect) and his loyalty to his friend. Mac's definitely in a 'gray area' of his own at the moment as far as Flack goes, and if IAB or Flack's bosses find out what Flack did, Mac's really going to be stuck.
I also liked the scene where Mac said that Eckert was a man in a lot of pain, and Flack agreed, and Mac said that didn't justify what he was doing, and Flack agreed again, it was a nice bonding moment between them, and a moment that paid homage to the fact that they both suffered the same loss as Eckert.

Very nice couple of episodes lately. Mac looked HOT in Hammer Down in Kevlar, with his gun, chasing that disgusting creepo trucker. And, thank God, he didn't call Ray 'Dr Ray' like Horatio did. *shudders*. He just called him 'Ray'. I liked how Ray and Mac seemed to 'click' and they had a couple of personal conversations (the one at the war memorial, and at the end when Ray had to call Madeline's mum). Ray was the focus of the case and the episode, but Mac was the hottest thing on screen by far. (Sorry, Ray, you're nice lookin' and all, but you're no Mac Taylor! Though Ray looked pretty hot and cool on the motorbike!) And Channel 5 are putting it on during the earlier half of the 9-10pm slot, which is good.

Hi Sam, i look also often a result CSI Ny. I buyed Season 5 part 1. :drool:
A lot of luck for your Exams. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice sunday for all the Mac ladys. :beer: :beer:

078.gif

0008h1kg.jpg

bigdrool.gif

bigdrool.gif

0007fwpb.jpg

308.gif

0007g6fp-2.jpg

As for Mac's comment about all the names on the memorial ('too many') not only is that very 'Mac', it's also very 'Gary'. I wonder if he asked for the memorial to be used in the episode? He does like to pay tribute to the military in small ways like that, as well as big ways like the Lt Dan band.

i had a similar thought actually. also i got quite excited because this time when i watched it i realised i'd stood on the exact same spot as mac while i was over in NY and it was a "woohoo!" moment :D:rolleyes:

Jade, i am too, and you can't! i confess i'm a teeny bit sad and have to pause/rewind them *every* time they're on (and it's pretty often).... he really does look fantastic in them. thanks for capping them, i'd not quite got that far yet ;)

I do that too. It's not our fault, it's his fault for looking so fantastic.

oh god, it's *always* his fault, ALWAYS.

i liked mac/flack together in this one too - to me it came across that he knew what had happened or at least had a pretty strong inkling, but by flack telling him he'd be obliged to start proceedings against flack, and given how mac seemed to understand what was wrong i'm sure he didn't want to; also by not letting him tell him he wouldn't then be stuck with the "you knew but didn't say anything" problem if it ever came out to superiors what flack had done - he was pretty much saving both their necks, which was probably a tad unprofessional but also "the right thing" in the circumstances i think. good for him :D

Wow, hot pics.:drool::drool::drool:

As for Mac's comment about all the names on the memorial ('too many') not only is that very 'Mac', it's also very 'Gary'. I wonder if he asked for the memorial to be used in the episode? He does like to pay tribute to the military in small ways like that, as well as big ways like the Lt Dan band.

i had a similar thought actually. also i got quite excited because this time when i watched it i realised i'd stood on the exact same spot as mac while i was over in NY and it was a "woohoo!" moment :D:rolleyes:

Really? That is awesome! NY is fantastic city, isn't it? I loved it when I went in July. The fact that it's Mac's city just makes it even better.

I do that too. It's not our fault, it's his fault for looking so fantastic.

oh god, it's *always* his fault, ALWAYS. [/quote]
Definitely. Bad Mac, he's so hot. The drooling and gutter thoughts of this thread are entirely his fault.

i liked mac/flack together in this one too - to me it came across that he knew what had happened or at least had a pretty strong inkling, but by flack telling him he'd be obliged to start proceedings against flack, and given how mac seemed to understand what was wrong i'm sure he didn't want to; also by not letting him tell him he wouldn't then be stuck with the "you knew but didn't say anything" problem if it ever came out to superiors what flack had done - he was pretty much saving both their necks, which was probably a tad unprofessional but also "the right thing" in the circumstances i think. good for him :D

I agree. It was great to see that Mac does recognize the odd gray area, and it was lovely to see him reacting to the Flack situation as a friend, and seeing some real emotion from him, he was really angry and hurt by the whole Flack situation, and reacting as a friend, not an 'authority figure'. I agree with you about why he told Flack not to tell him what he did. If Flack did tell him, they could both be in really big trouble if Sinclair found out. I also suspect Mac could understand why Flack did it. He told Flack 'people grieve in different ways' - and he himself grieved a little similarly to Flack, closing himself off. And he understands the pain Flack's going through.

Pissy!Mac was hot in the scene with Flack.

Mac Taylor is cool, Actually I saw a recent episode where Flack would have gotten in big trouble and while they were talking about it. It looked to me that they wanted eachother.

@Nel

Thanks for posting yet another few droolable piccies. :drool::drool::drool:
Can't wait for tonight's eppie and hope to have some new caps here by tomorrow. :devil::devil::devil:

Have a good night to y'all. ;)

MarineGirl#1 said:
Can't wait for tonight's eppie and hope to have some new caps here by tomorrow.
ooooooo, can't wait for new pics!!!

ok, mac was beyond emoticons/smilies/adjectives in this last ep!!!! :D here are a couple stills i grabbed. i had started going through it properly when the program crashed and i lost 'em all!! :scream: i was too mad and disheartened to start all over, hence why i've only got a few highight ones......

uncertainty01.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm, neck................ :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

uncertainty02.jpg

*dies* :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

uncertainty13.jpg

perfection!! :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

uncertainty12.jpg

handgun sharp-shooting mac, after using his mac supersenses to detect bad guys!!! :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil:

uncertainty15.jpg

*melts into puddle and stares fixedly at screen* :adore::adore::adore:

clickie will take you to pb where there are a few more :D (i have give it a few hours to stop being mad at my computer before going back and getting the entire ep :p )

JADE

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Anticipation is killing - only a few hours left and then i will lock myself in my room (pretending I have something to work for the office on my laptop ;)) and give myself a big Mac-dose:drool::drool:

Mac is just
love0030.gif

Til later - fellow Macoholics !!!

Jade you ROCK!!!!

SuperMac in action is something DROOOOOOOOOOOL-WORTHY...and the whole episode was fantastic, Mac was so adorable and cute with the hallucinating kid :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

omfg he was fantastic in this ep, i loved it. the whole ep was great, but he was just brilliant - a lovely balance of sweet, sensitive mac with gun toting action mac - just perfect! ;)

thanks for the caps jade! i will try to do some at some point too....

*goes to watch again*

@Jade

Thanks for posting those pics. I'm half way through the eppie as we speak and I can only say for Mac ... HOT STUFF :devil::devil::devil: Maybe I can get some different pics on a later stage. :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back